25th June 2011, 09:41 PM
kumarg4

Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?

what is the last date to get counseling application?
im from thanjavur where to get the counseling application form?
what is the procedure to apply for counseling?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  2. Date of TANCET MBA results? Procedure to apply for counseling? From where can we get the counseling form? Last date to submit the form? How much to pay for the form?
  3. Last date of sale of TANCET counseling application form?
  4. When and where will the TANCET form be available for M.E? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  5. Who will issue the application form of TANCET counselling? From where I will get the application form? Issue date of TANCET result? -- [New]
  6. From where to buy TANCET application form? Last date of application for the exam and model paper of the test?
  7. Date of issue of Anna University TANCET counseling application form?
  8. Date of issue of application forms for TANCET M.E? When does the counseling start?
  9. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  10. Last date of issue of TANCET counseling application form?
  11. From where to get TANCET counseling form for M.E admission? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  12. Tancet examination forms dates, model question papers?
  13. Procedure for TANCET counseling? Will I get into counseling and when does it start?
  14. How can I get the TANCET forms and date of issue of TANCET forms?
  15. Anna University M.E TANCET counseling form issue date?
  16. Date of counseling of TANCET for M.E Electrical and Electronics? Procedure to be followed and fee structure?
  17. Date of issue of TANCET counseling application forms by Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. TANCET exam application form dates and exam date?
26th June 2011, 08:26 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?

Anna University not yet mention the counselling date. you visit the website

for further infoemation.

www.annauniv.edu
26th June 2011, 10:50 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?

TANCET Application Form

Application Form is common for all the three entrance tests.

The completed application (registered through Internet) should reach The Secretary, TANCET, Examination Centre, Anna University Chennai, Chennai 600 025 on or before 27th April, 2011 by 5.30 p.m.

Date and Time of TANCET 2011 Entrance Tests:

M.B.A 28th May, 2011 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon

M.C.A 28th May, 2011 02.30 p.m. to 04.30 p.m.

M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. 29th May, 2011 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon

online application form is given on the website-

http://www.onlinemba.co.in/tancet-counselling-application-form-for-mba-mca-online-online/2011/04/14/
26th June 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?

sir i got 29.933 in TANCET(ME) 2011..... IM SC CASTE... WHICH COLLEGE I WILL GET? PLS REPLY TO MY MAIL.... [email protected]
27th June 2011, 01:47 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumarg4 View Post
what is the last date to get counseling application?
im from thanjavur where to get the counseling application form?
what is the procedure to apply for counseling?

IMPORTANT DATES FOR TANCET COUNSELLING APPLICATION

Application form is already been published through online... Important dates for TANCET MBA/MCA counselling application are as follows....

-> Date for Downloading Application forms - 13-06-2011.

-> Last date for downloaded Applications - 28-06-2011.

-> Last date of filled in application forms - 30-06-2011.

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> I have attached all the needed forms and details about the counselling application for MCA/MBA in this post..

-> Just send the filled in application form with Rs.300 to....

The Director, Admissions,

Centre for Admissions,

Anna University,

Chennai 600 025.

-> For more information visit http://www.annauniv.edu/
Attached Files
File Type: zip MCA counselling 2011.zip(217.1 KB, 62 views)
File Type: zip MBA Counselling 2011.zip(187.8 KB, 55 views)
27th June 2011, 01:55 AM
rana2011
Banned

Last date to get TANCET application form is: 30-06-2011.

Procedure to apply for counseling ,Just send the filled in application form with Rs.300 to....

Anna University,

Chennai 600 025.

and for more informationyou can visit http://www.annauniv.edu
27th June 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

when the tancet counselling application for M.E/M.TECH will be issued?
28th June 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for TANCET
M.E?
28th June 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

wen they will issue ME COUNSELLING FORMS
28th June 2011, 08:16 PM
Jibygthomas

please publish me counselling application form form.
28th June 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

when the tancet counselling application is providing and last date to apply for ME ?mail id:[email protected]
28th June 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

when will TANCET M.E/M.Tech COUNSELLING APPLICATION issuing?
29th June 2011, 06:31 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by melwynjensen View Post

IMPORTANT DATES FOR TANCET COUNSELLING APPLICATION

Application form is already been published through online... Important dates for TANCET MBA/MCA counselling application are as follows....

-> Date for Downloading Application forms - 13-06-2011.

-> Last date for downloaded Applications - 28-06-2011.

-> Last date of filled in application forms - 30-06-2011.

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> I have attached all the needed forms and details about the counselling application for MCA/MBA in this post..

-> Just send the filled in application form with Rs.300 to....

Centre for Admissions,

Anna University,

Chennai 600 025.

-> For more information visit http://www.annauniv.edu/

Hi ,

The application form that is mentioned in Anna university site is only for getting into University departments of Anna University.Please check the information to candidates/application form in the given list of downloadable items.Will they keep seperate counselling for getting into affiliated colleges.Thanks in advance.
29th June 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Pls any one say, Last date for getting tancet M.E(2011) counselling application form
29th June 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to get counseling application for M.E
30th June 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

sir i hve sent my application form on 29.6.11 through register post and they said dat it will reach only july 1st...will my application gets rejected due to the late submission will i gt my acknowledment card...plz rply fast as soon as u cn 2 my [email protected]
2nd July 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
when tancet counselling forms for M.E/M.tech courses will be issued?
2nd July 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

when tancet counselling application is providing and last date to apply for ME
3rd July 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Please inform me the date of counseling for M.E and also the last date of filled up application form application form
5th July 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i got 9270 rank in tancet2011.will i get seat in reputed colleges?and when will the councelling forms and important dates are issued and how to get councelling application form for m.tech?any 1 of u know plz reply 2 me as soon as possible
6th July 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

When will the counceling forms are issue?pls reply me
6th July 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL THE TANCET ME APPLICATION IS ISSUED? I GOT 28.544 MARK IN TANCET ..... WILL THIS ENOGH TO GET GOOD COLLEGE
9th July 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Plz could you inform me the date of issue of tancet counselling forms for M.E/M.Tech... plz sir
10th July 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

hi.. i got 8.6 in mba tancet. i m candidate of 10/ 12/3 with maths. i done my u.g in annamalai uniiversiy, i applied for coounselling. i got acknowledgement card too.. will i receive call letter? am i eligible for counselling? is distance bba is problem in getting call letter?//// reply me please.. my mail id [email protected]
7th August 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

when will be the TANCET(ME) councelling starts. plz let me know....
7th November 2011, 04:30 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Last date to get TANCET application form is: 30-06-2011.

Procedure to apply for counseling ,Just send the filled in application form with Rs.300 to....

Anna University,

Chennai 600 025.
24th January 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

please send me issue date for tancet application form 2012
4th February 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

how many days after i submit my application form i would get the acknowledgement card?
my mail-id is [email protected]
3rd May 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

WHERE WILL BE THE MBA CONSULING
17th June 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

where to get the TANCET counselling application form for mtech in coimbatore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?