27th May 2010, 04:36 PM
kshipra

Last date of purchasing and submission of DIET form? Date of DIET entrance exam?

hello sir....
i want to know , the last date of purchasing and submission of DIET form???
and also tell me the date of entrance exam....
seeking for immediate reply...

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of purchasing and submission of DIET form? Date of DIET entrance exam?
  2. Who all are eligible for DIET? Last date of submission?
  3. Where can I get DIET exam form in Delhi?
  4. Where can I get DIET entrance exam form? Last date of purchase of DIET entrance form? Qualifying criteria for DIET exam? Fee structure and procedure to be eligible for DIET?
  5. Fee structure and last date of purchasing and submission of Diet form?
  6. Where can I get the DIET examination form in Delhi? Procedure of the diet course? Last date of submission and how much is the fees?
  7. What is the fee structure and last date to purchase the diet form?
  8. Last date of submission of DIET exam forms? Last year cutoff list?
  9. Where can I get the diet form? What is the last date of submission of form?
  10. Where can I get the DIET entrance exam form? Last date to purchase of DIET entrance exam form? Qualifying criteria for DIET exam? Fee structure and procedure?
  11. From where can I get the application form for DIET entrance exam? Last date of submission? How to prepare for entrance exam?
  12. Last date of purchasing diet forms in Delhi? What is the mode of the fee?
  13. Where will I get DIET forms? Last date of submission? I have scored 64% marks
  14. Last date of submission of form of DIET from IGNOU University/
  15. Last date of submission of forms of DIET?
  16. What is the date of submission of DIET forms New Delhi?
  17. When BUMS entrance exam form will be issued? Last date of form submission? Exam date and time? -- [New]
  18. Details about the diet course? Where can I get the diet course form? Fee structure for the same?

29th May 2010, 10:37 AM
danish_ejaz

Default Re: Last date of purchasing and submission of DIET form? Date of DIET entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshipra View Post
hello sir....
i want to know , the last date of purchasing and submission of DIET form???
and also tell me the date of entrance exam....
seeking for immediate reply...

Date of Exam
April 25, 2010 (Sunday) 10.30 am to 12. 30 pm

How to Apply
Interested candidate can obtain the application form along with Bio-data form and instruction Booklet for DIET CET –2010 in person from all Head Post Offices and e-seva centers in all the Districts in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Thecost of each application form, along with Entrance Test Fee and Registration Fee of Rs 200 is to be paid in cash by the applicant. Thereafter, the duly filled application form along with the essential enclosures must be sent by post addressed to the Convener, DIET CET – 2010, Joint Director (Services), Office of the Commissioner and Director of School Education, Beside Telephone Bhavan, Saifabad, Hyderabad - 4, Andhra Pradesh.

Date of issue of Application Form
March 1, 2010 till March 31, 2010

Last Date of submitting Application Form
April 3, 2010

29th May 2010, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of purchasing and submission of DIET form? Date of DIET entrance exam?

i want to know the last date of purchacing application form of diet ?

29th May 2010, 05:16 PM
jicks

If you are asking about CET for selection of candidates admission to D.Ed.course in Andhra Pradesh, then I am sorry you are late. Here are the details:-

CET entrance test are held for selection of candidates for D.Ed(2 year) course offered by DIET ( District Institute of Education & Training) and in Private Teacher Training Institution in the state.

Eligibility: candidates should have passed +2 with minimum 45%

Age limit: Should have completed 17 years as on February 2010

Availability: You can purchase this entrance test forms in All Head Post Office/ e-seva centres.

Cost of appliation form, entrance test fee and registration fee is Rs.200/- and it must be paid in cash.

Last date of submission of form: 03.04.2010

Exam date: 25.04.2010

30th May 2010, 07:33 AM
kaushu
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know the last date of purchacing application form of diet ?

Last date for purchasing the form was 31st of march. 2010.

Sorry to say, but you can't apply for it now.
Better go for some other course.

1st June 2010, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

when the last date of diet form

8th June 2010, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

last date of diet submission form.

21st December 2010, 11:45 PM
jitendradagrt

march 1 to march 31 is the time for purchasing the forms

april 3 is last date for submitting the forms

12th January 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

What Is the date the of purchasing of DIET Form 2011

28th January 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

What Is the date the of purchasing of DIET Form 2011

9th February 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ISTHE LAST DATE OF PURCHASING AND SUBMISSION OF FORMS OF DIET AND FROM WHRE CAN WE GET THE FORM?

21st March 2011, 11:43 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
Last date for purchasing the form was 31st of march. 2010.

Sorry to say, but you can't apply for it now.
Better go for some other course.
thank

9th April 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

when the forms will avalaible

17th April 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Last date of purchasing and submission of DIET form? Date of DIET entrance exam?

18th April 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Last date of purchasing and submission of DIET form

19th April 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

can it possible to apply on online now?

20th April 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

last date form submission

22nd April 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

what is last date of diet form for new session

24th April 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS DATE OF RELEASE OF DIET APPLICATION FORM.

25th April 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of diet form, and what is the process of this?

3rd May 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Re: Last date of purchasing and submission of DIET form? Date of DIET entrance exam?

sandeep

16th May 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF PURCHASING AND SUBMISSION OF FORMS OF DIET AND FROM WHERE WE CAN GET THE FORM?

27th May 2011, 10:48 AM
dipendra.gokul

last date for diet form, tell me about fill the form proccess, purchaging where,

28th May 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

sir last year i had passed 12th with 60% marks but i given improvement this year so now i gets 73 marks .i want to apply for diet (ETE).which roll no. i have to give for form filling form last year or this year.

7th June 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

7th June 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

13th June 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diet teacher course?what benefits

16th June 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

diet application how to the submit application farm

13th July 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Pls koi to bata do ki diet main admission ki last date kya hai ya kya thi.

14th September 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of purchasing and submission of DIET form? Date of DIET entrance exam 2011-2010? what is the age bar? contact me on my email id
[email protected]

14th October 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I Am Not Submitted my DIET form.Now I want to Submite my form ,what am i Doing

27th November 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Where are I get DIET entrance examination form in the year 2012-2014 session and where is its institute in odisha. Please send me on my email address [email protected]

27th November 2011, 11:44 PM
imcoolleone

Hi der,

If you are asking about CET for selection of candidates admission to D.Ed.course in Andhra Pradesh, then I am sorry you are late. Here are the details:-

CET entrance test are held for selection of candidates for D.Ed(2 year) course offered by DIET ( District Institute of Education & Training) and in Private Teacher Training Institution in the state.

Eligibility: candidates should have passed +2 with minimum 45%

Age limit: Should have completed 17 years as on February 2010

Availability: You can purchase this entrance test forms in All Head Post Office/ e-seva centres.

Cost of appliation form, entrance test fee and registration fee is Rs.200/- and it must be paid in cash.

Last date of submission of form: 03.04.2010

Exam date: 25.04.2010

Thanks

11th April 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Last date for applyng diet exam on 2012

20th April 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

FROM WHERE CAN WE PURCHASE FORMS OF DIET & COST OF FORM &DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAM

17th May 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

when will diet form come?

20th May 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

from whr i get diet form n can i apply online ...... n plss tel me a direct site for it .... [email protected] plsss replyyy soon

29th May 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

hello.. Sir I am vaishnavi i want to know that the percentage required for the admission can it be counted as the percentage of best 4 subjects or PCMB?

2nd June 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me when the admission form will be in market or filled online?? what is the last date for filling this form?? please reply as soon as possible.

3rd June 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I SCORED 80% IN CBSE CLASS 12 AM I ELIGIBLE FOR DIET? N HOW CAN I GET THE FORM?? WHATS THE MINIMUM CRIETERIA??

3rd June 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

hey sir
i scored 80% in cbse 2012 am i eligible for DIET n from where i can get the form??

7th June 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i scored 90.5% in CBSE board and i want to do DIET couse so from where i can get form?????????

23rd March 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
Myself Shweta Rathee is interested in doing diet course...
May I please get the relevant details about purchase,submission and commencement of the course 2013
I'll be highly obliged to you sir.

19th April 2013, 11:42 AM
poojadaryani

Where can I get the DIET entrance exam form? Last date to purchase of DIET entrance exam form? Qualifying criteria for DIET exam? Fee structure and procedure?

pooja daryani

19th April 2013, 11:46 AM
poojadaryani

Smile Re: Last date of purchasing and submission of DIET form? Date of DIET entrance exam?

Where can I get the DIET entrance exam form? Last date to purchase of DIET entrance exam form? Qualifying criteria for DIET exam? Fee structure and procedure?

pooja daryani

22nd May 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz tell us the date of application form 2013 of diet of delhi are out ?????

7th June 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

last date of purchasing and submission of DIET form? date of DIET entrance exam?

26th June 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Respected mam or sir in 12th I got 83.7.. I want to do diet. Where are I get that form

14th May 2014, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

any other date in this year 2014for purchase and submmission of DITE form? date of entrance exam

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?