4th March 2012, 02:21 AM
Divya T. Vanpariya

Last date for registration for IPCC? I am going to appear in November

i would like to know the last date for registration for ipcc as i am going to appear in November 2012.

4th March 2012, 10:07 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for registration for IPCC? I am going to appear in November

If you fulfill the eligibility criteria of the exam then You can register for the course anytime.

Once you are registered for the course then you can apply for the examination
whenever the notification for the same, is published on ICAI website.

If you don't register earlier, you won't be able to for the exam when the notifications come.

Vist the ICAI website.
http://www.icai.org/

Go to "Course Registration Forms" link from "Students" dropdown link available in the
top of the webpage.

Download the form, print it and fill in the required details and send your application
as per instruction given in the form.

For notifications of the upcoming exams you should go to Examination link from the
same "Student" dropdown link.
4th March 2012, 11:30 AM
sayed.fatima

Default Re: Last date for registration for IPCC? I am going to appear in November

Hi, IPCC registrations are conducted throughout the year and as such there is no particular last date for registration. Candidate must register a minimum of 9 months before the date if examination considering the duration of the course. Hence if you are looking to answer the examinations held in November 2012, the last date would be the 31st of January 2012, and by the end of June 2012, you can register for May 2013 examination.
12th March 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i have registered for my ipcc on 30 january for my attemp in november 2012 how much time does it take for the registration letter to come
18th April 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Can i register for IPCC after completing my graduation
1st May 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

how do i kno if i'm registered for ipcc nov exam...i hav still not recieved d letter nd all my frds got the letter....any wesite to check???
15th May 2012, 09:47 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

whenever the notification for the same, is published on ICAI website. If you don't register earlier, you won't be able to for the exam when the notifications come.
Vist the ICAI website.
Go to "Course Registration Forms" link from "Students" dropdown link available in the
top of the webpage.
16th May 2012, 12:19 AM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divya T. Vanpariya View Post
i would like to know the last date for registration for ipcc as i am going to appear in November 2012.
If you fulfill the eligibility criteria of the exam then You can register for the course anytime.

whenever the notification for the same, is published on ICAI website.

If you don't register earlier, you won't be able to for the exam when the notifications come.

Vist the ICAI website.

top of the webpage.

Download the form, print it and fill in the required details and send your application
as per instruction given in the form.

For notifications of the upcoming exams you should go to Examination link from the
same "Student" dropdown link.
11th July 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i have to take attempt of may 2013
as eligibility criteria i have to pass in cpt but my results not yet came
ipcc registration must be done before 9 months of exam so how can i apply now without cpt results
21st July 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I have a problem .... I want to give ipcc on november 2013 i had just passed cpt bt my 12th result has to come on june and the last date of registration is 30th january what should i do for this plz give me solution am in trouble..... And i Dropped out for two years jst bcoz of some family problem
24th July 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

LAST DATE FOR IPCC REGISTRATION FOR MAY 2013
31st July 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam
If i want to apply for ipcc exam will held in may so plz tell can i fill this application form which last date 28 august ?
14th August 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

ca ipcc topper hall ticket no
25th August 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

What's the last date for IPCC registration for may 2013?
28th August 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for the registration of ipcc for may 2013?
28th August 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i hve just snd the filed form for ipcc both groups...i wana knw tht m i gt registered 4 ipcc in may attempt 2013
4th October 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i completed my graduation. now i want to register for ipcc. i register in october 2012, can i give exams in november 2013. please reply me at the following address
[email protected]
6th November 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i have registered for november 2013 attempt under direct entry scheme for graduates. so when i can join my articleship? i dont have my WRO no. so is it possible to registered for article ship?
4th January 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i complete bba with 67% marks and now i want do ca . can i do it and the last date of registration ipcc nov 2013. please tell me anyone
22nd January 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

last date for registration for ipcc ?? I am going to appear in nov 2013
23rd January 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Now Can i register for IPCC after completing my graduation ?
23rd January 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

i complete bcom with 72% marks and now i want do ca . can i do it and the last date of registration ipcc nov 2013. please tell me anyone
24th January 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I will apear in IPCC in nov 2013 .tell me the last date to register in IPCC.
25th January 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

The ICAI has reduced the minimum no. of months to be studied from 9 months to 8 months... hence the last date for registering NOVEMBER IPCC would be before 1st of MARCH and 1 st SEPTEMBER for those want to appear in IPCC of MAY.
29th January 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I will apear in IPCC in nov 2013, please tell me the last date to register for IPCC
29th January 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

what z the last date fr ragistsn in ipcc??
29th January 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

my name is "Gunnam.Jagadeesh veera venkata krishna prasad".But my name is wrongly printed on cpt marks list as "gunnam.jagadeesh veera venkata krishna pra".last 3 letters were missed.i am going to register for ipcc in next month.so please tell me how the mistake canbe rectify. pls send me ur suggetion as erly as possible
29th January 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

last date of registration for November 2013
29th January 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for registration of ipcc nov-2013?
30th January 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I despatched the IPCC registration form today. can I appear in the November 2013 examination.plz tell me
my email I.d. is
[email protected]
3rd February 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

when the last date of registration of IPCC exam in November 2013?
28th February 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Last date for registrating application of ca ipcc in 2013 nov
4th March 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Last date for registration of ca ipcc? I am going to appear in may 2014
21st April 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

i have registered my name on 9th of feb to appear in the month of nov 2013 and the last date for registration is on or before 31st jan....so how can i know that my name is registered or no?? pls rply on my email [email protected]
1st June 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to appear in may 2014 but my IIT will complete on 25 july.can i appear in may 2014?
10th June 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Last date for registration for ipcc nov. 2013?
3rd July 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

hi, can any one tell me when is the last date for IPCC registration for the students who want to write exam in May 2014
16th July 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE CRACKED CA APT EXAM OF JUNE 2013. WHEN SHALL I REGISTER MYSELF FOR IPCC MAY 14
16th July 2013, 04:13 PM

I have pass out cpt in june 2013 and want to register myself for ipcc 2014 so when should i get registered myself??????????????????????????
20th December 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir i've reg. Fo IPCC on 11th of dec 2013... so if i complete my orientation n ITT in mid of feb 2014 Will i eligible2014 to write IPCC On nov 2014.. plz reply m to [email protected]
20th December 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir i've reg. Fo IPCC on 11th of dec 2013... so if i complete my orientation n ITT in mid of feb 2014 Will i eligible2014 to write IPCC On nov 2014.. plz reply m to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?