17th July 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Last date to sell the ITI forms in Delhi? Last date of submission of forms?

please tell me last date of sell of Iti form in Delhi and where we get and last date of submisson of form.

18th April 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to sell the ITI forms in Delhi? Last date of submission of forms?

last date of iti form in delhi9
18th April 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to sell the ITI forms in Delhi? Last date of submission of forms?

Last date to sell the ITI forms in Delhi? Last date of submission of forms?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/last-date-sell-iti-forms-delhi-last-date-submission-forms-875686.html#ixzz2Qoul1Gom
7th June 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Please sir can u give me some information in ITI course. Which type carrier in ITI course.
7th July 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

part time cources are avialable in I.T. field!!?
15th July 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

gud mrng sir , plz tell me last date for addmision for iti khicdipur in course of stenography and shortend typist ?
plz inform in this contact no. 9540641310 ya msg ya send by mail for my [email protected]
15th July 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

gud mrng sir,
plz tell me last date for submit form from iti khichdipur .in cource of stenography,shortend typist ....
so plz contact me in this no. 9540641310 ya send msg...and send by mail for my id....( [email protected] )
30th November 2013, 05:10 PM
vikrant kumar tyagi

i m 12 pass man i m 31years old i want admission in ITI tell what last date on admission in iti nand nagri
8th June 2014, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

i am rupesh chauhan, i am 10 pass, i am 15 year old, i want admission in iti please tell
19th June 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

i m manpreet m 12th pass from art stream i want admission in iti ,i want to know that which is the best course for me
26th October 2014, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

i m himanshu in class 12th from science stream i want to know which is the best course for me
26th October 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

i m himanshu in class 12th from science stream i want to know which is the best course for me
26th October 2014, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

15th October 2016, 12:26 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The Industrial Training Institute, Delhi offer admission in various polytechnic courses. The important tentative dates of ITI forms in Delhi are given below.

1. Last date to sell the ITI forms in Delhi: 16 April 2017

2. Last date of submission of ITI application form: 28 April 2017.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

** For ITI course candidate must have 10th pass from a recognized board of education.

** The minimum age of candidate must be 14 years.

For application form you can visit at the official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?