11th January 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Last date of submission of forms of Maharashtra state MBA entrance exam?

please tell me which is the last date of form submission of Maharashtra state MBA entrance exam 2012? i have completed my graduation from Indore (M.P.) and i want to do MBA from Maharashtra so how i can apply?
thank you.
Neha Wawge

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of online forms submission for MHT CET exam
  2. Last date for the submission of application forms for Maharashtra MBA CET?
  3. Date of B.Ed entrance exams in Pune (Maharashtra)? Last date of form submission?
  4. Last date of submission of state engineering entrance exam?
  5. Last date for submission of UPTU state entrance exam forms
  6. Date of CET B.Ed exam in Maharashtra? Last date of submission of forms?
  7. Last date of submission of forms of SET maharashtra
  8. B.Ed from DU after B.Sc from DU with 59.14% marks? Date of forms and deadline for submission? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  9. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  10. Last date of IPU entrance exam for MBA and the last date to submit the forms?
  11. When to get forms for NDA Exam in Post Offices? Last date to submit forms for this Exam?
  12. What is the age limit for ex servicemen in MPSC? -- [New]
  13. Last date of submission of CET forms of B.Ed Maharashtra?
  14. Date of Polytechnic exam? What is the date of submission of forms? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir State
  15. Where can I get the forms of B.Ed in Meerut? Last date for submission of forms? When is the entrance exam?
  16. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
  18. What is the date of B.Ed entrance exam? Last date of submission of form?
29th September 2012, 09:49 PM
GeerthiDevi

Default Re: Last date of submission of forms of Maharashtra state MBA entrance exam?

MH CET MBA 2012

MHCET Official Website:http://dte.org.in/mba/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx

Important Dates:

Exam Date: 11 March, 2012 (Sunday); 2:00 PM
Last Date to Apply: 6 February, 2012

MH CET Eligibility:
A candidate should obtain minimum 50 per cent aggregate in graduation from any recognized University. Maharashtra State and Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) candidates who have appeared for the CAT 2011 are considered eligible for admission against the All India Seats subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria mentioned in the Information Brochure. Such candidates are also required to procure the Information Brochure along with Application kit and submit & confirm the Online Application form.

MHCET Pattern:

Total Questions: 200
Time: 150 minutes
Marking: 1 mark for correct. No negative marking.
1st August 2013, 01:28 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Last date of submission of forms of Maharashtra state MBA entrance exam?

Hi

MH CET no longer exist, you need to appear for CMAT if you want to take admission in colleges that used to select candidates via MH CET

However, you may note the following exams for next CMAT exam

Last Date for Online Registration 21.08.2013

Print out of Hall ticket From 12.09.2013

Computer based test dates in India 26.09.13 to 30.09.13

Test Timings in India 9.30 am - 12.30 pm 2.30 pm - 5.30 pm
Computer based test in Foreign Countries On 29.09.2013
9.30 am - 12.30 pm
2.30 pm - 5.30 pm

Declaration of result 20.10.2013
Print out of Score Cards From 20.10.2013 to 20.11.2013

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?