8th February 2011, 09:01 AM
S S BAJWA

LEET test dates and forms in Punjab for getting admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical branch?

when the Leet test dates come and forms available in punjab for getting admission in 2nd year in b-tech in mechanical engg.?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various engineering courses available after completion diploma electronic and communication?
  2. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  3. From where to get the forms of B.Tech LEET government colleges for direct 2nd year admission? What are the important dates?
  4. What is the last date for applying for LEET in Haryana?
  5. Date for LEET exam 2011 for Punjab and other states? Date of forms?
  6. Date LEET 2015 form availability in Haryana
  7. Date of forms and exam for LEET exam of Punjab University?
  8. Can I join aerospace engineering after diploma in CS?
  9. Can I change the course in B.Tech after completing diploma ECE?
  10. Selection in indian navy after btech: Important dates for forms and submissions?
  11. Can I get admission in NIT in 2nd year after qualifying LEET test?
  12. How to get admission in B.Tech through LEET?
  13. How to take admission in VNIT Nagpur after passing diploma in 2nd year? Date of sale of forms of LEET form in Maharashtra?
  14. LEET sample papers of mechanical engineering for admission in 2nd year in Thapar University?
  15. How can I get admission in Anna University for 2nd year BE Printing Technology after completing 3 year Diploma in Printing Technology? -- [New]
  16. Date of sale of LEET forms? Date of LEET entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Additional courses available to study for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  18. Colleges for MA in Food technology? Dates for applying for LEET (Haryana) and IPU?
16th February 2011, 04:11 PM
Avinash Tanikella

Default Re: LEET test dates and forms in Punjab for getting admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical branch?

LEET test dates and forms in punjab:

Important Dates:

• Availability of Application Forms: Mid week of March, 2011
• Last date of submission of completed forms: First week of April, 2011
• Date of Entrance exam: First week of May, 2011
• Announcement of Results: Last week of May, 2011

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/date-leet-exam-2011-punjab-other-states-date-forms-82080.html#ixzz1E7L2jRdq
16th February 2011, 06:38 PM
shalinimaurya

Post Re: LEET test dates and forms in Punjab for getting admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S S BAJWA View Post
when the Leet test dates come and forms available in punjab for getting admission in 2nd year in b-tech in mechanical engg.?
ANS:
you can log on to http://www.studynation.com for the detail of ptu examinations of LEET.
Thapar institute in punjab is a good choice for mechanical engineering.
16th February 2011, 07:06 PM
Saikiran M

Default Re: LEET test dates and forms in Punjab for getting admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical branch?

Please check the following link to get the dates of LEET.
(Actually they are older, but you may have the idea of dates with this.
Check this website before the next exam to get the useful dates...
)
Key Dates (Click to go)

Few things to be noticed...
List of LEET colleges (Click to download)
LEET fees (Click to download)

Mahendrakar Sai Kiran ©®
16th February 2011, 07:48 PM
Nazmeen safeeq

according to my view i think your exam is held on may 2nd week.
i recommend you to attend this in thapar university in patiala ok..
all the best
2nd March 2011, 07:14 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hiii

LEET test dates and forms in Punjab for getting admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical branch
LEET test dates and forms in punjab:
Important Dates:
Availability of Application Forms: Mid week of March, 2011
Last date of submission of completed forms: First week of April, 2011
Date of Entrance exam: First week of May, 2011
Announcement of Results: Last week of May, 2011
you can log on to http://www.studynation.com for the detail of ptu examinations of LEET.
Thapar institute in punjab is a good choice for mechanical engineering

good luck
17th April 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

LEET test Forms, last date submission of forms, date of exam of LEET Test of PANJAB University,Chandigarh for getting admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering.
31st March 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me about leet exam date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?