10th January 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Which line should I go for after completing B.Com with Management Major?

After completing my b.com with management major which line i should go for having a good and successful job?

3rd September 2014, 02:12 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which line should I go for after completing B.Com with Management Major?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing my b.com with management major which line i should go for having a good and successful job?
There are lots of courses available for B. Com course students. Since, you have taken Management as your major subject in your bachelor degree level. So, I suggest you to pursue for Master of Business Administration (MBA) course. MBA course, having good job prospects in both the government and private sectors as well. You can learn management techniques and Skill by pursuing an MBA course. After successfully completion of MBA course you can find job opportunity in higher position like, Project Manager, Director etc..

Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a professional course in Management field. The duration of the course is two years which is divided into four semester.

► Bachelor degree in any field with average marks (50%) can apply for this MBA course.

► The degree must be completed from any recognized Institute or University.

► Both the graduation and entrance exam marks are criterion for selection in most of the Institutes.

► Most of the top institutions conducted their own entrance exam for the admission process.

► The candidate who qualified in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ATMA/CET etc. with good marks are exempt from such admission tests conducted by the Institution.

Other Career Options for B.Com Students:-
  • Chartered Accountant (ICAI)
  • Bachelor of Law (LLB)
  • Master of Commerce (M.Com)
  • Master of Arts (MA)
  • Company Secretary (ICSI)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?