14th July 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

List of Agriculture Engineering colleges in Pune and their admission requirement?

Hi Sir, I got 60.61 % in Higher Secondary and 80 percentile in CET, 2019 exam session. Can I take admission in Agriculture colleges in Pune for either B.Sc in Agriculture or B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering? Which one would be best among these two?

15th July 2019, 05:43 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Agriculture Engineering colleges in Pune and their admission requirement?

Top agriculture colleges in Pune:

Gramonnati Mandal's College of Agriculture Business Management Narayana gaon, Pune, Maharashtra.
Contact - 02132 2450 11.
Offers: BSc Hons agriculture.

Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture Shivaji Nagar Pune, Maharashtra.
Offers: Bsc agriculture.

Admission to these colleges is done through the common entrance test that you have already appeared.
If you do not get government seat then you can apply for management quota seat.
15th July 2019, 06:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Agriculture Engineering colleges in Pune and their admission requirement?

Personally I would like to suggest you to pursue BTech in agriculture engineering.
Entrance exam: JEE Mains

Lst of Agriculture Engineering Colleges in Pune:

Aditya College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology
Nalwandi Naka, Sarda estate, Maharashtra.

College of Agriculture Engineering and Technology mandaki Pelwan, Chiplun Ratnagiri, Maharashtra.

College of Agriculture Engineering and Technology basmat Road, Parbhani Parbhani, Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?