16th July 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Date of start of lateral entry admission for engineering in Pune? Can other state students apply for the same? List of good engineering colleges in Pune for ETC branch?

When does lateral admissions for engineering start in Pune. Can other state students apply for the same. Also please update me on the list of good engineering colleges in Pune for Electronics & Telecommunication Branch.

Thanks !!

Saurabh

15th May 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of lateral entry admission for engineering in Pune? Can other state students apply for the same? List of good engineering colleges in Pune for ETC branch?

tell me amie colleges in pune?
29th May 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of lateral entry admission for engineering in Pune? Can other state students apply for the same? List of good engineering colleges in Pune for ETC branch?

is there any nanorobotics branch available?
23rd May 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my diploma in IT from odisha govt..now I need to take lateral admissions in b-tech computer sc/IT in pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?