27th August 2017, 10:05 PM

List of AICTE approved colleges to pursue B.Tech in Fire and Safety Engineering?

List of AICTE approved colleges to pursue B.Tech in Fire and Safety Engineering? Can you please give me the college details which is only AICTE approved with the official details on this? Awaiting to get the response on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. AICTE approved colleges in Orissa offering diploma in Industrial Safety?
  2. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  3. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  4. List of AICTE approved undergraduate engineering colleges in India?
  5. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges in India to do MBA in Industrial Safety?
  7. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  8. Is course of BSc(Fire and Safety) in Swami Vivekananda University approved by state technical board?
  9. Which college is better for ECE among Arya College, Poornima College and JCERC UDML?
  10. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering 8th Semester Construction Safety & Fire Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. List of the colleges or institutes which provide BSc Fire and Safety Management course?
  12. List of AICTE approved colleges/Universities for M.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering in Gujarat?
  13. Whether Annamalai is approved by UGC, DEC and AICTE or not? Does separate approval is required for courses also? -- [New]
  14. List of AICTE approved colleges/universities for M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. Safety management course of CMJ university?
  16. List of good private AICTE approved engineering colleges in UP where I can get admission with a rank of under 2 Lakh in AIEEE?
  17. List of colleges which are approved by AICTE to do correspondence engineering course?
  18. List of AICTE approved engineering colleges in Bihar?
28th August 2017, 10:14 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: List of AICTE approved colleges to pursue B.Tech in Fire and Safety Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
List of AICTE approved colleges to pursue B.Tech in Fire and Safety Engineering? Can you please give me the college details which is only AICTE approved with the official details on this? Awaiting to get the response on this. Thanks!

List of AICTE Approved Institutes Offer B.Tech Fire and Safety Engineering:-

1). Ganga Institute of Technology and Management.(Jhajjar(Haryana)).

2). National Fire Service College.(Nagpur(Maharashtra)).

3). 4G Fire College.(Sonepat(Haryana)).

4). Swami Vivekananad University, Depatment of Fire Safety and Disaster Management.(Sagar(Madhya Pradesh)).

5). Noorul Islam University Information Centre.(Cuddalore(Tamil Nadu)).

6). Sai Sagar Institute of Safety Management.(Bharatpur(Rajasthan)).

7). MRK Institute of Engineering and Technology.(Rewari(Haryana)).

Eligibility Required:- Minimum qualification required to apply for B.Tech fire and safety engineering is 10+2 or equivalent qualification in science stream from government recognized institute.

Duration of B.Tech Fire and Safety Engineering Course:- Duration of bachelors degree course in fire and safety engineering is 4 years.
28th August 2017, 10:56 AM
Satvantanu

Default Re: List of AICTE approved colleges to pursue B.Tech in Fire and Safety Engineering?

Eranad knowledge city Cherukulam Manjeri Malappuram(Malappuram dist. kerala)
MRK(Mata Raj Kumar)institute of engineering and tech Rewari
Sai Sagar institute of safety management Bharatpur
Cochin University of science technology safety and fire engineering Kochi
Ganga institute of technology and management
28th August 2017, 09:38 PM
starberry

Default Re: List of AICTE approved colleges to pursue B.Tech in Fire and Safety Engineering?

List of AICTE approved colleges to pursue B.Tech Fire and Safety Engineering Colleges is as follows-

Aditya College of Engineering and Advanced Studies - ACEAS

Cochin University of Science and Technology - CUSAT

University of Petroleum and Energy Studies - UPES

Ganga Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM)

Sai Sagar Institute of Safety Management (SSISM)

Eranad Knowledge city Technical Campus
29th August 2017, 12:08 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

NATIONAL ACADEMY OF FIRE AND SAFETY ENGINEERING:

Address: 56/57, Upper Ground Floor, Sanskrutik Sankul, Jhansi Rani Square, Sitabuldi, Nagpur- 440012 (MH)
Phone: 0712-6608101

UPES, Dehradun

Address: P.O. Bidholi Via-Prem Nagar, Dehradun-248007
Phone: +09557899090, +08410080040

University of Petroleum & Energy Studies

Address: 405-406,Fourth Floor, Shivashish Commercial Complex, 19th Road, Chembur (East), Mumbai-400071
Phone: 022 – 25220308/09/10/11
24th June 2021, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I want to do diploma in fire and safety, kindly call me at 9570402090
21st February 2022, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I am Rajan Kumar from Uttar Pradesh.
I completed 12 science in B group.
I was plan for safety course in your Univercity so please revert back me for query.

Thanks & regards
RAJAN KUMAR
Mo no - 9839965194
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?