14th April 2015, 01:47 AM
Mazharuddin S.

List of all government engineering colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission

send me the list of all govt.engg. colleges in maharashtra providing direct second year admission

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission?
  2. List of all government colleges of engineering for direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra?
  3. Cutoff list of civil engineering direct admission to 2nd year in Maharashtra government colleges?
  4. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  6. Cutoff list of Civil Engineering direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra colleges?
  7. Cutoff list of all the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  8. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  9. List of the colleges providing direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  10. Cutoff list of all engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  11. List of government colleges in Maharashtra in Mechanical Engineering for direct 2nd year?
  12. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in government college of engineering, Aurangabad, Maharashtra?
  13. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra to pursue direct 2nd year in engineering?
  14. List of engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2n year admission in Information and Technology
  15. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  16. Cutoff list of engineering college in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in Civil Engineering course?
  17. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  18. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
11th May 2015, 11:44 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: List of all government engineering colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazharuddin S. View Post
send me the list of all govt.engg. colleges in maharashtra providing direct second year admission
You need to be clear in one thing and that is you are applicable for any government college only after passing a good entrance exam

Some of the exams like JEE after 12 and GATE after B.Tech

Only than you are applicable for these colleges.

1. IIT Bombay

2. College of engineering, pune

3. Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur

4. Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai

And for the second year you need to just apply for the lateral entry
10th June 2015, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of all government engineering colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission

i get admission for direct second year in computer engineering and my score is 76% so please suggest me which one is better
1st April 2017, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Will i get admission for direct second year in governemnt college for civil engineering and my score is 76%, so please suggest me which one is better.
24th May 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff list of direct second year admission for electrical engineering in government engineering colleges in maharashtra
14th June 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Will i get admission for direct second year admission for information technology in government engineering colleges in Maharashtra
15th June 2019, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What is cutoff for Electrical engineering direct 2nd year admission in govt Eng colleges.
16th June 2019, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed in computer diploma... I have admission for direct second year in degree for government college my agreegate is 77% ...
22nd July 2019, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I am score 86 per please suggest which are college get me
22nd November 2020, 07:44 PM
bhanumati591

List of all government engineering colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission
--------------------------------

1)Government College of Engineering, Karad.

2)Government College of Engineering, Chandrapur.

3)Government College of Engineering, Amravati.

4)iit, bombay

5)College of engineering, pune

6)Government College of Engineering, Jalgaun.

7)Government College of Engineering, Avasari Tal.

8)Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur

9)Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?