14th June 2011, 01:58 PM
Girish salunke

Names of the colleges in Maharashtra to pursue direct 2nd year in engineering?

I got 66% in diploma in Mechanical engineering.plz tell me a name of colleges in maharashtra for direct second year admission in engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges in Mahaarashra which will give admission to direct 2nd year for E&TC engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  2. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in engineering after scoring 70% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  3. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra which can give admission to direct 2nd year for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  4. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  5. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  7. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  8. Cutoff list of Civil Engineering direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra colleges?
  9. List of colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission?
  10. Cutoff list of all engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  11. Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University
  12. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  13. List of all government engineering colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission -- [New]
  14. Names of colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year for Computer Engineering after scoring 77% in diploma CE?
  15. List of engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2n year admission in Information and Technology
  16. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  17. Cutoff list of engineering college in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in Civil Engineering course?
  18. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in colleges of Maharashtra after doing diploma in mechanical?
23rd May 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges in Maharashtra to pursue direct 2nd year in engineering?

plz, tell list oif government college in maharashtra?
27th May 2012, 11:20 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Names of the colleges in Maharashtra to pursue direct 2nd year in engineering?

1.Mahatma Gandhi Missions Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College, Aurangabad

2.P E S College of Engineering, Aurangabad

3.Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College, Aurangabad

4.Government College of Engineering - Aurangabad

5.G S Mandals Marathwada Institute of Technology - Aurangabad

6.Marathwada Shikshan Prasarak Mandals Group of Institution, Aurangabad

7.Marathwada Institute of Technology, Aurangabad

8.GS Mandals Maharashtra Institute of Technology , Aurangabad

9.Aurangabad College of Engineering, Aurangabad

10.Shri Sai Samajik Vikas Santhas Shri Sai Colllege of Engineering, Aurangabad
9th June 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

name the collage list direct second year admisson to get 57.75% in diploma
3rd April 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to apply in engineering college in direct 2nd year and i have scored less than 80%. so which colleges offer the courses in electronics and telecommunication?
24th June 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i am diploma completed in Gujrat..
then i will like to do degree engeneering in Mumbai... plze tell me a good Univercity in Mumbai..and i m looking for it in mimbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?