26th May 2019, 08:38 AM
Waghmaretejas@2001

List of Architecture colleges in Pune and nearby cities and their admission criteria?

I have got 51% in HSC Board exam and 92 marks in NATA. Which Architecture colleges can I get admission in Pune or other colleges nearby Pune cities? Can anybody please provide me with list of all colleges in Pune offering Architecture degree courses.

2nd June 2019, 08:19 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Architecture colleges in Pune and nearby cities and their admission criteria?

92 marks in NATA is an average score. You can get admission to fine architecture colleges in and around of Pune.

You can try for following architecture colleges of Pune in which you may get admission on the basis of your NATA score.
  • Dr Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Karvenagar, Pune
  • Marathawada Mitramandal's College of Architcture, Pune
  • Bharatiya Kala Prasarini Sabha's College of Architecture, Pune
  • Minerva College of Architecture Ambi, Pune
  • MCE Society's Allana College of Architecture, Pune
  • SMEF's BRICK School of Architecture, Pune

Other architecture colleges of Pune are listed below:
  • Sinhgad College of Architecture, Pune
  • Symbiosis Skills and Open University, Pune
  • MIT Art, Design and Technology University - MITADT, Pune
  • Indira College of Architecture And Design, Pune
  • Dr DY Patil College of Architecture Akurdi, Pune
  • Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?