15th February 2012, 06:58 PM
sonaarrohit

List of the top colleges along with their eligibility criteria for architecture in Jalgaon and Pune?

I am in 11th science (PCM) now!!!
I want to make an architect.
what I do for it?
which exam I want to appear?
and which collages are best in pune and in jalgaon for architecture?
what merit I have to admission in best collage in pune?
please help me???

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 colleges of Pune? What is their eligibility criteria and the admission process?
  2. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  3. List of top colleges of Architecture?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to get into top colleges of Architecture in Hyderabad?
  5. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
  6. List of top 10 colleges for doing B.Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges and eligibility criteria for Diploma in Architecture course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. Which is the best software engineering college after scoring 110 marks in CET?
  9. Best colleges offering M.E in Electronics? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  10. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  11. Eligibility criteria for MA in Economics in Pune having completed B.Com with 47.16%? Colleges offering this course in Pune? What is the scope of this course?
  12. List of top colleges and universities in Delhi? What is the date, fee and eligibility criteria?
  13. List of top Architecture colleges in NCR?
  14. List of top 5 colleges of BSc in Pune?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria fixed by Bar Council of India?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to do M.Sc with honours? -- [New]
  17. Which college will I get after scoring 234 in B.Arch?
  18. Colleges offering M.E in Electronics through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
12th March 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top colleges along with their eligibility criteria for architecture in Jalgaon and Pune?

i had phy chem nd bio in my 12th std
cn i becme architecture???
7th May 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top colleges along with their eligibility criteria for architecture in Jalgaon and Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonaarrohit View Post
I am in 11th science (PCM) now!!!
I want to make an architect.
what I do for it?
which exam I want to appear?
and which collages are best in pune and in jalgaon for architecture?
what merit I have to admission in best collage in pune?
please help me???
Dear,
sonnarohit
if u want 2 become an architect for sure Then u have to secure maximum percentage in your 12th boards to get the best architecture college in pune-bkps college of architecture. is the only gov. aided college in pune.
u will have to give mharch cet to seek admission and your score should be around 130-145/200
13th June 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

MY SON AIEEE B.ARCH 70 MARKS (SC) AL RANK 61039 CATEGRY RANK 5624 STATERANK 1625 CAT RANK 128 .MAY BE POSBLE ANY NIT.
17th June 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Plz tel me the admission procedure for architechture if a student is not eligible
28th May 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

what are the required marks for best architecture college in pune ?
3rd June 2014, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I got 92 in NATA and 74% in hsc which college can take up my admission
7th June 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i got 82 in NATA and 76.46% in hsc then which college can i get in pune, and what is the eligibility criteria for admission in BKPS.
7th June 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

which is best architecture college in maharashtra and in pune,and what is the eligibility criteria for admission in it
21st April 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How much marks do I need in Nata to join top college in June..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?