24th January 2018, 09:29 PM
vaishu1999

List of Autonomous colleges for Engineering in Maharashtra? Do UCG and AICTE approval are required for Autonomous colleges?

I'm looking for Autonomous colleges offering Engineering courses in Maharashtra. Therefore, please provide list Autonomous colleges of Engineering in Maharashtra. Also, whether UCG and AICTE approval are required for Autonomous colleges or not?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government aided Autonomous Engineering colleges with code in Maharashtra? Details of such colleges?
  2. List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra including government Autonomous and Government Aided colleges?
  3. List of all government and autonomous engineering colleges in Maharashtra for civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of government and autonomous engineering colleges in Maharashtra for civil engineering?
  5. Admission through sports merit in Autonomous Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. List of autonomous B.Tech private colleges in Maharashtra
  7. List of Autonomous Polytechnic colleges available in Mumbai and Pune for 10th student?
  8. Date of PET entrance exam?
  9. Procedure to get admission at autonomous colleges in Maharashtra
  10. Eligibility for admission in Autonomous Engineering college? List of colleges where I can get admission?
  11. List of government autonomous engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Procedure to take admission in Autonomous colleges for Maharashtra candidates? Is there seperate form for Autonomous colleges? Is there concession for fees?
  13. Cutoff list for M.Tech for NITs and Autonomous institutes in Maharashtra and Karnataka?
  14. Does Autonomous Institue require AICTE approval?
  15. Difficulties in finding job at Maharashtra if degree is done from an autonomous college? Is autonomous college advisable?
  16. Which college is best for me after scoring 94 in MHT CET
  17. How may I get direct lateral admission in B.Tech course in autonomous engineering colleges? How may I get the cut off list of production engineering stream for the same?
  18. Cutoffs for civil engineering for Autonomous colleges in Maharashtra?
15th February 2018, 05:30 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Autonomous colleges for Engineering in Maharashtra? Do UCG and AICTE approval are required for Autonomous colleges?

The names autonomous Engineering colleges in Maharashtra are listed below.
>>Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
>> College Of Engineering, Pune(COEP)
>> Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI), Mumbai
>>Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology (SGGSIET),Nanded
>> Walchand College of Engineering (WCE), Sangli
>>Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Andheri (West),Mumbai.

There is no such mandatory to have UGC or AICTE approval for autonomous Engineering colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?