10th April 2011, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

List of B.tech(ECE) colleges in Kerala?

list of b-tech(electronics and communication) colleges in kerala

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges offering M.Tech in Kerala?
  2. List of Kerala University approved colleges offering B.Ed course situated outside Kerala?
  3. List of colleges providing B.A Psychology in Kerala?
  4. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Computer Science) in Kerala -- [New]
  5. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Psychology) in Kerala?
  6. List of colleges offering 5 years integrated course in Biotech in Kerala?
  7. List of self financing colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  9. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  10. List of best colleges in Kerala and outside to do Integrated M.Sc and Ph.D course?
  11. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  12. List of the government colleges for B.Ed computer science in Kerala
  13. List of M.Tech colleges in Kerala?
  14. After B.Tech what do I have to do to get a job in government or company job?
  15. List of Self Financing Colleges which offer M.Tech in Electronics and Communications in Kerala?
  16. List of the colleges which offer BCA course in kerala?
  17. List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?
  18. List of ICAR affiliated Ph.D colleges in Kerala?
28th April 2011, 06:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of B.tech(ECE) colleges in Kerala?

There are many institutes offering B.Tech in electronics and communication in Kerala. Some of them are like Sree Narayana Guru College of Engineering & Technology, Payyannur; Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Kottayam; T.K.M Institute of Technology, Kollam; Marath Nasius College of Engineering, Kothamangalam; Regional Engineering College (REC) Calicut etc. The basic qualification needed for applying the B.Tech program is a pass in 12th standard with good percentage of marks. The applicant must have done the HSC (10+2) from a reputed institution or education board. The admission is based on the entrance exam scores.
28th April 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

engineering collages which selecting students without entrance exam...
2nd June 2011, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

What should my minimum rank in CE Entrance exam to get admission in top five B.tech collagess in kerela for branch EEE, EC, ME & Merine engineering.please reply me.
15th July 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i have 10010 rank in engineering.whether i will get cs branch in government engineering.
28th July 2011, 06:29 AM
Unregistered

list of engineering collages without entrance exam?pls replay
22nd May 2014, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

What should my minimum rank in CE Entrance exam to get admission in top five B.tech colleges in kerela for branch EC engineering.please reply me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?