12th June 2010, 01:21 PM
abhishek yogesh

Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?

question
1) cutoff CET marks for eligibility for engg. Colleges.
2) doest SC/STquota exists in pvt. colleges, if so, name of engg.colleges in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  2. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges?
  3. Least cutoff marks for MBC including government quota of private medical colleges?
  4. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  5. Whether there is private entrance exam for management quota seats in engineering colleges of Mumbai? Details of such entrance exam?
  6. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Minimum marks required by a Sindhi student to get admission in BMS in colleges of Mumbai?
  8. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th with 79 marks in MHT CET
  9. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?
  10. Cutoff marks required for admission in medical stream in Mumbai? How many seats are available in all colleges? -- [New]
  11. Cutoff marks list for admission in all government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. How to get Medical seat under Ex-serviceman quota in Tamil Nadu Medical Colleges?
  14. Cutoff list of engineering colleges? List of Pune and Mumbai universities?
  15. List of government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the cutoff marks?
  16. Will I get a medical seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 192.25? List of private medical colleges having MCI approval? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of engineering colleges in Maharashtra? What is the cutoff for those colleges?
  18. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
4th April 2011, 02:33 AM
dava

Default Re: Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?

Different cut-off ranks are recorded for different categories, like GM (General Merit), etc, it may change from year to year .

The quote is according to the government set rules where you get a seat on the bases of your rank inside your quote . some of good engg colleges in Mumbai are -

Thadomal Shahani Engineering College (TSEC)

WATUMULL INSTITUTE OF ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING & COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY

KJ Somaiya College of Engineering

Atharva College of Engineering

Parshvanath College of Engineering

DATTA MEGHE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING

M. H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering

Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College

Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering

Pratisthan College of Engineering

Rizvi College Of Engineering
12th April 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?

cut-off of marks in these colleges
17th April 2011, 03:04 AM
vaibhavkgavali

actually no one can predict the cutoff t changes every yr according to the merit of that year.yes there is reservation for the sc & st in medical colleges find them on website
22nd April 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

saboo siddik 2010 admission marks merit list
25th April 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE CUT OFF LIST OF VJTI ENG COLLEGE FOR SC CAST CATEGARY?
29th April 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

tamilnadu engg college cutoff mark
6th May 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

S.c/s.t student get a good college in coimbatore and list out the fees
9th May 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

cutt of marks eligible for top colleges
9th May 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

cutt off marks for top colleges in eingineering
9th May 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

cutoff marks quotes for bc
9th May 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between Computer science engineering and Information Technology engineering
9th May 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut-off level in coimbatore engineering colleges
10th May 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

my cutoff is 186.75 .can i get computer science seat at psg coimbatore
10th May 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

cut off marks for engineering
10th May 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

cut off marks of engineering colleges last year
10th May 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

please reply whether 154,167 like that cut off marks will be eligible to stuudy in a good engineering collages like k.l.n ,velamal.
11th May 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to see the list of colleges according to the cut off marks.
12th May 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

cut off marks for various enginnering colleges for sc quota in gujarat?
12th May 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

can i get a MECH engg seat in psg enng college. i have 179 cutoff and i belongs to sc community
12th May 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

i am lavanya . My ENGINEERING cut off mark is "163.8" .can i get engineerig for B.E (FASHION TECHONOLOGY)
13th May 2011, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

If i dont get gud engg coleg dis yr wil i b able 2 improve d next yr or i wil again stand in d same position now as many people says?
13th May 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my 2 exam and my cutoff mark was 159% & my caste is MBC.for this cutoff i want engineering seat, is that possible?
14th May 2011, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

My cut off mark is 180 give the list of engineering colleges in tamil nadu
15th May 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 183. give me a list of engineering colleges in coimbatore for my cut off
16th May 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

My cut off mark is 166.5 give me a list of engineering college in madurai for my cut offf
16th May 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

CAN U TELL ME THE CUT OFF OF LAST YEAR?
19th May 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

DIFFRENCE BETWEEN MECHANICAL AND MECHANICAL PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
19th May 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

cutoff mark for coimbatore institute of technology college?Is there MBC quota & Ex-service man quota is available?
24th May 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

My cut off mark for BE was 191.5 i want to join in the best private collage in tamilnadu tell me the collages list
25th May 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

what is cutoff list of mechanical engineering college in mumbia?
29th May 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 111.5 ,my caste is sc . can i get engineering
30th May 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks for various Computor engineering colleges in Mumbai & India
3rd June 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

which colleges will i get for 12078 ranking in cet[engineering]
5th June 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I have got 97 marks in aieee 2011 and have secured rank 3219 under Category and Overall merit 89760. Can I get admission DCE or NSIT or any other govt. engg. college in delhi on the basis of Catgegory rank i.e. 3219? pl. suggest.
6th June 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

my aieee 2011 rank is 66125 . i want to take admission in any one of the following cources :
1) computer science
2) electrical engineering
3) mechanical engineering
4) chemical engineering
5) civil engineering
kindly suggest any government college where i can get admission .
6th June 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I got 72 in aieee 2011 and belongs to Gen. category.Will I get any government institution in Assam
6th June 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 74 state from st category which college can i get?
Can i get civil engineering trade?
14th June 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=abhishek yogesh;95272]question
1) cutoff CET marks for eligibility for engg. Colleges.
14th June 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

i want 2010engineering cutoff list...?plz give me...
16th June 2011, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

i hav 70332 all india rank in aieee can i get mit pune
17th June 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

give me cut off of atharva engg college of last year
17th June 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
cut-off of marks in these colleges
cutoff marks in electronics engg. in year 2010 at nagpur
17th June 2011, 11:35 PM
sachin6

The cutoff for engineering is above 170+.it is sufficient to get a seat. Iit in mumbai. I think no that type of quota only merit.
18th June 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

my cutoff mark is 168.5 which college im get for civil department
20th June 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

my cutoffmark is 173.25 show me an list of colleges where available
22nd June 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i am sundararajan.My cutoff mark is 162.3.please send me the list of colleges for this mark.my e-mail id is [email protected]
24th June 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

my cut off mark is 147 show me a list of colleges where available
24th June 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

my cuoff mark is 122.5 show the college for this cutoff
25th June 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

cutoff list of engineering colgs in mumbai 2010 for sc category or any website for that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?