27th April 2012, 10:26 AM
CHIRANJIB BARMAN

List of the best books for paper 1 and 2 for IAS civil services preliminary exam?

Give me a list of best books for paper 1 and 2 for ias civil services preliminary exams 2012

15th May 2012, 12:17 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: List of the best books for paper 1 and 2 for IAS civil services preliminary exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIRANJIB BARMAN View Post
Give me a list of best books for paper 1 and 2 for ias civil services preliminary exams 2012
LIST OF BOOKS FOR IAS CIVIL SERVICES PRELIMINARY EXAM

There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for IAS Civil services preliminary exam, some of the recommended books are as follows

Chapter Wise Solutions IAS (Preliminary Exam) GEOGRAPHY
Author: Panel Of Experts
ISBN: 0042151005

Guide To UPSC (IAS) Civil Services Preliminary Exam: General Studies (Paper I)
Author: Gkp
ISBN: 8183554547

UPSC Portal CSAT Comprehensive Manual IAS Preliminary Examination Guide (Paper - II)
Author: Sachchida Nand Jha
ISBN: 9381362372

UPSC IAS PORTAL: Environment For Civil Services Preliminary Examination
ISBN: 9381362341

UPSC IAS PRE: Indian Polity for Civil Services Preliminary Examination, CSAT
ISBN: 9381362310

Indian Economy For Civil Services Ias Preliminary Exam
Author: Puri Gk, Parida Mr, Kathiravan K
ISBN: 8176030732

UPSC (IAS) Civil Services Preliminary Examination CSAT General Sudies With Solved Papers (Papers - 1)
Author: Gkp
ISBN: 8183551629

-> Try to buy the recommended and prepare for the exam daily to score well in the exam..

-> Also attached some more book details for IAS preparation in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IAS_Preparation_Books.pdf(23.7 KB, 3108 views)
20th August 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the best books for paper 1 and 2 for IAS civil services preliminary exam?

which book is the best for ias main optinal paper for manipuri ,zoology and public administration?
27th August 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the best books for paper 1 and 2 for IAS civil services preliminary exam?

please send me list of best books for selection in ias
13th January 2013, 09:29 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

DEAR

I have enclosed details regarding your query "List of the best books for paper 1 and 2 for IAS civil services preliminary exam ?"

Pl go through it.

Attached Files
File Type: docx LIST OF BOOKS FOR IAS CIVIL SERVICES EXAM.docx(632.8 KB, 244 views)
28th January 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

which books are most useful to prepare preliumary exam? and how we can prepare at home?
6th May 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

list out the preliminary and mains book name and how we can prepare at home,having confused with mains syllabus whether it having we select second optional tamil for mains exam.
15th March 2014, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Pls guide me for main which subject to choose as I have done master degree in public admin and MBA in hr.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?