25th June 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

List of Biotechnology colleges in Lucknow for M.Tech? What is the fee structure?

respected sir ...
i m btech final yr student plz let me know list of biotechnology college in lucknow for mtech with there fees structure.

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What is MSc Biotechnology fee structure? List of the colleges in Kanpur and Lucknow?
  2. When will the B.Ed entrance exam be held in Lucknow? List of colleges and their fee structure?
  3. List of MBA colleges with hostel facility and fee structure in Lucknow?
  4. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  5. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  6. Which are the colleges providing BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  7. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  8. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  10. Fee structure for M.Tech in OU and JNTU affiliated colleges? Can I get fee reimbursement being SC candidate? -- [New]
  11. What is the fee structure of MBA private college in Lucknow
  12. What is the fee structure for private medical college in Lucknow?
  13. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  14. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  15. Fee structure for government B.Ed related colleges in Lucknow?
  16. What should we do to join Biotechnology? Fee structure and the colleges?
  17. Which are the different colleges for M.Tech in which I can get without GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  18. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
4th October 2012, 01:27 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Biotechnology colleges in Lucknow for M.Tech? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir ...
i m btech final yr student plz let me know list of biotechnology college in lucknow for mtech with there fees structure.

thank you
Dear,

Following colleges in Lucknow offer M.tech in biotechnology:

1.Name: Integral University
Add : Dasauli, Kursi Road, Lucknow -226026, Uttar Pradesh
Course:B.Tech
Webs :http://www.integraluniversity.ac.in

2.Name: Institute of Engineering & Technology
Add : Sitapur Road, Lucknow -413512, Uttar Pradesh
Course: M.Tech

3.Name: Saroj Institute of Technology
Add : 12th KM Stone, Lucknow-Sultanpur Road Lucknow, U.P
Course:B.Tech
Web :http://www.seglko.org/

Fees structure depends on college to college but its normally in the range of 50,000- 87,000/- for one year excluding hostel charges.
24th August 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Biotechnology colleges in Lucknow for M.Tech? What is the fee structure?

Can you tell me about process of applying fee rei mbursment
24th August 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the process of applying for fee reimbursement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?