18th February 2017, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

List of boarding schools near Faridabad? Procedure of admission and rule & regulations for it?

Hello sir, I want to admit my son in 5th standard in a boarding schools near Faridabad. Please provide me list of schools along with admission procedure and rule & regulation.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of best boarding schools of Dehradun to get admission in 6th standard? Procedure of admission and fees?
  3. List of Day Boarding Schools of Channi Himmat and Gandhi Nagar with admission procedure
  4. List of boarding schools for girls in Ambikapur in Chattisgarh
  5. List day boarding schools in Jammu for 1st class admission?
  6. List of CBSE Boarding Schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary in Jodhpur?
  7. List of CBSE affiliated Girl's Boarding schools offering 11th Science in India?
  8. List of CBSE Boarding Schools in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of best bengali medium boarding schools of West Bengal to get admission in 7th standard for a girl?
  10. List of CBSE affiliated Senior Secondary boarding schools for female candidate in Kozhikode?
  11. List of boarding schools for girls in Dombivali
  12. List of top ten Boarding schools for girls in Jaipur
  13. List of ISC affiliated Girl's Boarding schools which offer admission in 12th Humanities in Maharashtra for 11th ISC candidate?
  14. Free Government Boarding schools for admission in 5th standard in India? Detailed information about it?
  15. List of reputed schools which offer admission in 11th Arts in Haryana? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Is Navy Children School available in Faridabad? Procedure to take admission in 5th standard? -- [New]
  17. List of Boarding Schools which offer admission in 11th Science in Bangalore? Total fee expenses?
  18. List of WBBSE affiliated Boarding schools which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Kolkata?
20th February 2017, 09:31 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: List of boarding schools near Faridabad? Procedure of admission and rule & regulations for it?

List of top Schools in Faridabad are as follows:

* Apeejay Svran Global school - Address: Bakshi Marg, Sector 21D, Faridabad, Haryana 121001 Phone:0129 246 0501

* Kendriya Vidyalaya - Address: No.1, New Industrial Township, N.H 4, Faridabad, Haryana 121001 Phone:0129 241 6889

* St Mary's Convent Senior Secondary School - Address: Bathola, Bhataula Village, Sector 82, Faridabad, Haryana 121002 Phone:097175 28625

* BN Public School - Address: D-949, Dabua Colony, Faridabad, Haryana 121001
Phone:0129 241 4015

* DC School - Address: Feroz Gandhi Colony, Sector 51, Faridabad, Haryana 121001

* ANGELS PUBLIC SCHOOL - Address: Sector-21A, Faridabad, Haryana
Phone:0129 242 2580

Admissions are started for all the schools you can apply through online or else here I shared the address also visit once for complete admission details.

Confirm through phone what are the required documents to be carried.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?