10th February 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?

I want to admit my child in class v
in cbse in bhagalpur
so what is the procedure and
whether boarding schools is available or not .

From
nirmal kumar
bhagalpur
bihar

Related Questions:
  1. List of Schools with Hostel facility in Bangalore for 5th standard student? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of Naval Schools with fee structure which offer admission in Hyderabad for 3rd standard student? Detailed procedure and requirements to get admission?
  3. List of cheap CBSE or WBBSE affiliated government schools which offer admission in 5th standard in Durgapur?
  4. Best boarding school in India for admission in 10th standard?
  5. List of CBSE Boarding Schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary in Jodhpur?
  6. List of CBSE Boarding Schools in Hyderabad?
  7. List of CBSE affiliated Senior Secondary boarding schools for female candidate in Kozhikode?
  8. Which are the good CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar providing good hostel facility for girls in standard 11th
  9. How to apply in 5th standard in Olympiad?
  10. List of Sainik Schools for admission in 5th standard? Eligibility to get admission?
  11. Can a candidate of pursuing 5th standard apply for Olympiad? Procedure to apply for Olympiad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Bihar for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  13. List of Private schools in Mumbai which offers admission in 10th standard?
  14. Whether a Boarding school helps to get into professional colleges after completing 12th standard?
  15. Procedure to apply directly in 10th standard for 30 years old 5th class passed candidate?
  16. List of the boarding schools in Tamil Nadu for preparation of JEE Advance?
  17. Seeking Admission for 11th and 12th Science in Boarding school at BBSR
  18. List of CBSE affiliated Boarding schools which offer Higher Secondary Education in Patna?
10th February 2015, 11:45 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?

Boarding Schools in Bhagalpur:

Delhi Public School
Address: Deekshapuram, Babupur, More Sabour Raod, Bhagalpur.
Phone no: 0641 2452503.
Email: [email protected]
http://www.dpsbhagalpur.com

Procedure to get admission in 5th class:

1. Registration forms are to be filled and submitted to the school office before the end of registration period.

2. There will be a written test for student seeking admission for class V. Only those candidate who clear the written test will be called for an interview.

3. Result will be displayed on the notice board on the dates specified at the time of interview.

4. The candidates whose names are included in the list must pay the fee by the date included on the list.
17th October 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?

Sir, I want admission of my child in VII std, if any boarding school available in Sasaram under CBSE please advice.
Warm regards.
Gauri Sinha
Sasaram
Bihar.
21st November 2020, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir or madam l living in Mumbai I single mother my two daughters so I want admission of my daughter's so if any available boarding school in Mumbai dombivali please advise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?