26th May 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

List of books available to prepare for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission examination

Sir, I'm finished with my bachelors degree. Now, preparing for TNPSC exam. I don't know what kind of books to refer. Can you suggest some reference books name which I can it online or offline for preparation of TNPSC examination?

1st June 2019, 04:16 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: List of books available to prepare for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission examination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I'm finished with my bachelors degree. Now, preparing for TNPSC exam. I don't know what kind of books to refer. Can you suggest some reference books name which I can it online or offline for preparation of TNPSC examination?
I had listed below some reference books that you can refer for TNPSC exam preparation.
  1. TNPSC Group I, II, IV & VAO Set Of 2 Books (Paperback, KMP)
  2. TNPSC Group - II, General Knowledge 2015 Ed, (Tamil, Paperback, V.V.K. Subburaj)
  3. TNPSC GROUP - II ( TAMIL ) (Paperback, V. V. K. SUBBURAJ)
  4. Complete Study Material for TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary Exam Book (English, Paperback, T Prakash Kumar, V.V.K Subburaj)
2nd June 2019, 08:39 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of books available to prepare for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission examination

I had listed some of the reference books that you can refer for TNPSC exam preparation.

Complete Study Material for TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary Exam Book (English, Paperback, T Prakash Kumar, V.V.K Subburaj)
Publisher: Sura College of Competition
Price: Rs.711

TNPSC Group II Preliminary Guide (English, Paperback, Editorial Board)
Publisher: Sakthi Publishing House
Price: Rs.868

Tnpsc Group I - Preliminary General Studies 6600 Q&A (English, Paperback, EDITORIAL BOARD)
Publisher: SAKTHI PUBLISHING HOUSE
Price: Rs.590
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?