9th September 2019, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

List of books to follow for preparation of M.Sc Chemistry entrance of HCU.

Which books I should study while preparing for M.Sc Chemistry entrance exam conducted by Central University of Hyderabad? Please, provide books name along with author name and publisher name as well.

6th September 2020, 02:03 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of books to follow for preparation of M.Sc Chemistry entrance of HCU.

For preparation of M.Sc. Chemistry entrance exam preparation of Central University of Hyderabad, you can refer these books.

These are available on bookstores and e-Commerce sites.

M.SC Entrance Examination Chemistry (English, Paperback, R.S.ARORA)
Publisher: Unique Publisher
Price: Rs.585

Post Graduate Professional and Scholarlyinations Chemistry (English, Paperback, unknown)
Publisher: Arihant Publishers
Price: Rs.192

Chemistry (M.Sc. ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS) (English, Paperback, Dr Sunita, Dr K.G. Ojha)
Publisher: Prabhat Prakashan
Price: Rs.518
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?