2nd February 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams for admission in 2nd year of MBBS for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate? Eligibility to apply for the entrance exams?

hello
i have completed the bsc chemistry
can i get the admission for mbbs second year????
what are the entrance exams for mbbs admission?????
also tell me the eligibility of that exams.....

Related Questions:
  1. Date of North India Guide Liscence exam?
  2. Are there any options for doing research in India after completing MBBS? Any entrance exams for getting admission into research field? Is it true that there are research opportunities in JIPMER?
  3. What are the different exams for MBBS exams in India?
  4. Can a PCMB student write NEET exam?
  5. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  6. Complete information about COMEDK Exam?
  7. How to become a Doctor after doing BSc with Biology and MSc with Chemistry?
  8. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  9. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  10. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  11. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  12. Can I do PGDM after 3 years Diploma?
  13. Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?
  14. Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information about Post Graduation Diploma in Marketing Management?
  16. Which MBA entrance exam can I appear after scoring 80% in 3rd year? Eligibility criteria of all the entrance exams?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed from MDU Rohtak after getting 46% in B.Com from DU?
  18. List of pg entrance exams available for students who have finished their mbbs from andhra pradesh
23rd December 2016, 04:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams for admission in 2nd year of MBBS for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate? Eligibility to apply for the entrance exams?

MBBS is totally different course than B.Sc chemistry and there is no lateral entry admission available. No matter what course you have done, you have to take admission in first year because there is no such procedure for admission.

You can apply for NEET or any other state level medical entrance exam for admission. Only first year admission is possible through entrance exam. You can also opt for management quota seat, if you are not getting admission through counselling.
23rd December 2016, 04:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams for admission in 2nd year of MBBS for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate? Eligibility to apply for the entrance exams?

MBBS is totally different course than B.Sc chemistry and there is no lateral entry admission available. No matter what course you have done, you have to take admission in first year because there is no such procedure for admission.

You can apply for NEET or any other state level medical entrance exam for admission. Only first year admission is possible through entrance exam. You can also opt for management quota seat, if you are not getting admission through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?