13th August 2019, 08:34 AM
Bhamgu

List of Canadian Universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture and their admission criteria?

Now I'm doing B.Sc Agriculture 4th year. I want to get admission in Canada University for M.Sc. Is there any entrance for admission? Also to get fund or scholarship? And, what are the other admission requirements?

16th August 2019, 03:04 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Canadian Universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture and their admission criteria?

List of Canadian Universities offering MSc in Agriculture and their admission criteria:-

University of Alberta
University of British Columbia
MC Gill University
University of Toronto
University of Montreal
MC Master University
University of Waterloo
University of Calgary.
16th August 2019, 07:34 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Canadian Universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture and their admission criteria?

List of Canadian Universities offering MSc in Agriculture and their admission criteria:-

University of Calgary
Queen's University
Western University
Simon Eraser University
Dalhousie University
Laval University
University of Victoria
University of Alberta
University of British Columbia
MC Gill University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?