14th June 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship and stay fund facilities in best university of Germany and America for PhD in Biotechnology?

I am PG student in Biotechnology, i will planed Ph.D Programme in foreign So plz tell me Scolorships and stay fund fecilities an which best universitys best country , iam Interested Germany&America

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  2. How can i join PhD with scholarship in Germany? I've completed my M.Sc(biotechnology)
  3. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  4. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?
  5. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  6. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  7. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  8. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  9. How to get opportunity to pursue PhD in Biotechnology with fellowship in Germany?
  10. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  11. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  12. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  13. How can I get scholarship in Germany for PhD in Nanotechnology?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  15. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  16. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  17. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
28th June 2014, 02:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship and stay fund facilities in best university of Germany and America for PhD in Biotechnology?

Scholarships are given by the concerned universities wherein you will pursue course. However, it is not given to all students. It is given to students who :-

- Have extra ordinary academic performance.
- Have extra ordinary talent.
- DO exceptionally well in certain section of the entrance exam like essay writing,etc.

For more about scholarships, click here.
Apart from scholarships, you can also work in the college and also as professor substitutes.
Germany is cheaper as compared to USA. This is because most of the institutes in Germany do not charge any tution fees for higher studies.
24th January 2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarship and stay fund facilities in best university of Germany and America for PhD in Biotechnology?

I wanna to continue my study on phd of Akkadian or Elamicsh languages whh or Bacteria languaa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?