19th July 2011, 01:25 AM
bbarya

List of coaching institutes for FTII situated in India?

sir please suggest some coaching institutes names for ftii in india.thank you
please mail m the details...

22nd May 2015, 12:35 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: List of coaching institutes for FTII situated in India?

List of coaching institutes for FTII in india

Anupan Kher’s, Actor Prepares

The Barry John Acting studio

Roshan Taneja Acting Studio

Delhi Film Institute

AAFT, Noida

ZIMA

Grace Acting Academy

Digital Film School, Mumbai

Roshan Taneja Acting Studio

Subhash Ghai’s, Whistling Woods International

FTII, Pune Film and Television Institute of India

The Barry John Acting studio

All the best..
24th December 2016, 06:26 PM
vimal adoor

Default List of coaching institutes for FTII situated in India

In 2013, I attended the FTII/SRFTI coaching class conducted by FMF Media.It's really good. The coaching class runned for continuous 20 days. Classes conducted by some known faculty members from south Indian film schools.

There are two secession in each day- one is theoretical study ( like the preparation for commonly asking qus of FTII and SRFTI) and the afternoon secession is drawing classes usually.

In 2013, they conducted a preliminary entrance exam (to check the aptitude of the candidate) before my admission.
The classes usually run from Jan to april.
The fees of that time was Rs. 20000 ( including teaching expense, food and decent accommodation)
Their official email address was lost from mine, but you can reach them via [email protected]

(Let me know if their contact info is working or not)
23rd August 2017, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know with the good coaching classes for ftii entrance exams starting from September onwards
17th January 2018, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I Think Filmmakers Fans Coaching is the best institute in India That offering Training. I believe that now they offer only training in online mode. Classes are good and effective. The class not only help you to learn FTII pattern but also help you to get an in depth of cinema, history of cinema, filmmaking etc. Last year i attended coaching. Usually their online coaching start 2 months before FTII exam. Online Classes run monday to Friday 5 to 10 PM. They conduct daily mock tests... essay writing.....etc.... The class usually blessed with the presence of some pass out students from FTII and SRFTII who now working in the film field and also working as faculties in some institutes. Sharing this knowledge whoever needed. Any Comments Welcome
14th October 2018, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Filmmakers Fans Coaching is the only one genuine institute. There are Some kalakshetra etc, but they are providing reference books and previous year type sample question papers. Probably, those things are not necessary for FTII /JET Exams
14th October 2018, 07:05 PM
Manojkumar19

Filmmakers Fans Coaching For FTII probably the best and genuine. There are some other coaching centers like Kalakshetra, but they provide books only. It might not be enough for clearing FTII / JET Exam. Students can also consider books like Manorama Year Book, Ray books, A book on French Cinema, etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?