15th November 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

List of college in Hyderabad offering both Embedded System and VLSI in M.Tech?

sir/mam,
i need the list of colleges in hyderabad which is offering both the combination of embedded systems and vlsi in m.tech.

Related Questions:
  1. List of M.Tech colleges offering VLSI and Embedded course in Hyderabad?
  2. Good Mtech colleges offering VLSI & embedded system?
  3. List of internship program of 6 months being in 1st year M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system?
  4. List of institutes providing VLSI, Embedded System in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  5. List of colleges in AP offering M.Tech specialization of VLSI and Embedded System?
  6. List of best institutes for Embedded System training in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  7. List of M.Tech engineering colleges offering Embedded system in Hyderabad?
  8. EEE students can do VLSI or not through PGCET Karnataka? In some college what to do if college incharge canceled my seat?
  9. Which is the right course, VLSI or Embedded System?
  10. Which one is better between VLSI design or embedded system to do M.Tech? What is more scope in future?
  11. Scope of studying 6 months Diploma in Embedded System & VLSI Design from DOEACC, Calicut? Does they provide placement facility? -- [New]
  12. Institutes in Maharashtra or Hyderabad for VLSI or Embedded system training?
  13. How to work in Embedded system or VLSI domain after completing B.E with 69.79%
  14. Can I do Ph.D after completion of M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded systems?
  15. which courses is better embedded system or VLSI?. -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Courses for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student to get good jobs easily?
  17. Can I get a job in VLSI domain having S.S.C 76.3%, Inter 73.6, B.Tech 58.68% (E.C.E) marks?
  18. Integrated M.Tech in EIE or M.Tech in VLSI & Embedded System from NIT Rourkela which one is better?
17th November 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of college in Hyderabad offering both Embedded System and VLSI in M.Tech?

list of good colleges providing both embeded and VLSI
2nd August 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of college in Hyderabad offering both Embedded System and VLSI in M.Tech?

did the symbiosis institute of technology hyderabad have embedded system
3rd August 2013, 04:03 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of some college in Hyderabad offering both Embedded System and VLSI in M.Tech:-

- Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Gandhipet, Hyderabad.

- JNTU College of Engineering, Kukatpatty, Hyderabad

- International Institute of Information Technology,Gachibowli, Hyderabad

- Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Hyderabad

- Vasavi College of Engg., Hyderabad

- Tirumala Engineering college, Hyderabad etc.

Good luck......
11th August 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

please send list of m.tech colleges offering VLSI in hyderbad
12th August 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

List of m.tech colleges offering embedded course in R.R dist ?
25th August 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Which is better option for future job prospects - M. Tech. in VLSI in India or MS in VLSI in US university ?
11th April 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the M.tech in Embedded systems colleges in Andhra Pradesh and in Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?