11th June 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Allahabad I may get admission after getting 67483 rank?

Shall i get jk institute allahabad from obc rank 67483 and state obc rank11327 or any other college in allahabad

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get JK institute Allahabad or any other college after scoring 59 marks in AIEEE?
  2. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) course in Allahabad?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Tech if scored 315 marks in WBCHSE Board exam and secured 291006 rank in JEE Main?
  4. Any chance to take admission in government colleges for MBA after scoring 7345 rank with 2285(Girl) in UPSEE? List of good private colleges in Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Lucknow and Kanpur?
  5. Admission to top private colleges of Allahabad through AIEEE rank?
  6. List of colleges which offer BCA in Allahabad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  7. List of U.P. Btech Biotech Colleges and Rank Required To Get Good Colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  9. Can I get admission after scoring 2219 GPAT rank with 75% aggregate? List of colleges where I can get admission?
  10. Any chance to get admission in good college through AIEEE after scoring 359278 rank and 19254 state rank? List of the colleges?
  11. List of Government colleges which offer admission through NEET in Allahabad? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. List of colleges in which I can possibly get after scoring GPAT rank of 6200?
  13. List of government and Private colleges for admission to B.Tech course?
  14. List of colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 82 rank in PGECET?
  15. In which college can I get after scoring 50/100 in GATE M.E?
  16. List of colleges which I am eligible to apply for after scoring 70000 rank? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in MNIT Allahabad after scoring 7129 rank in B.Arch in Geenral Category?
  18. List of colleges for B.Archas per my NATA rank?
25th October 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Allahabad I may get admission after getting 67483 rank?

CAN I GET ADMISSION IN ANY GOVT.COLLEGE IN ALLAHBAD ,I AM GRADUATE WITH 60%
21st May 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Allahabad I may get admission after getting 67483 rank?

How much students are collified in allahabad agriculture enterance for msc agriculture
30th May 2015, 12:07 PM
alokyadav2607

There are many B.tech college in Allahabad affiliated to UPTU and AIEEE. These are listed below:-

1.Indian Institute of Information Technology.
2.IERT
3.Allahabad Institute of Engineering and Technology.
4.BBS College of Engineering and Technology.
5.Dev Prayag Institute of Technical studies.
6.Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology.
7.JK Institute of Applied Physics and Technology.

At 67483 rank in UPTU, you can get admission in;

#BBS College of Engineering and Technology.
#Dev Prayag Institute of Technical studies.
10th January 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to get an admission form of B.A in pshycolgy in Allahabad university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?