17th February 2012, 07:49 PM
azhar siddiqui

List of colleges which is approved by PCI? How may I do registration in the same?

sir
i m complete my graduatio (bachelor of pharmacy ) from sri satya sai collage of pharmacy from .
now collage shows us that we recently pci approved
plz give us guidence waht we have to do to registration in pci

18th April 2012, 09:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which is approved by PCI? How may I do registration in the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhar siddiqui View Post
sir
i m complete my graduatio (bachelor of pharmacy ) from sri satya sai collage of pharmacy from .
now collage shows us that we recently pci approved
plz give us guidence waht we have to do to registration in pci
The official website of Sri Satya Sai College Of Engineering, do shows that the Bachelor of Pharmacy offered by the institute is approved by the Pharmacy Council of India but as far as the official website of Council is concerned, name of the institute is not included in the list of the approved institutes.

In order to see the list of approved colleges as per the official website of Pharmacy Council of India, Click Here.

Now, in order to know the complete process of registration, you will need to contact:
The Registrar
Madhya Pradesh Pharmacy Council
J.P. Hospital Campus
P.O. Shivaji Nagar
BHOPAL-462 001
23rd July 2012, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which is approved by PCI? How may I do registration in the same?

Sardar patel college of pharmacy is approved by pci or not
20th September 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

give the details of pci approved colleges in andhra pradesh?
17th October 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

kya gov. maharaja college chhatarpur M.P. pci approved ho chuka hai ? yadi ha to kab ? or na to kab tak hoga? {ashok dhanak}
31st December 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

govt. maharaja P.G. college Chhatarpur {M.P.} of pharmacy is approved by pci yes or not plz give me answer with details

{ Abhinav Khare }
10th May 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

SIR, IS VISHWATEJA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY,WARANGAL,A.P. ESTD IN 2007 APPROVED BY PCI ? PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS ,AFFLIATED TO KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY.

THANK YOU,SIR
SUSHMA
10th May 2013, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

SIR ,
CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME THE DETAILS OF VISHWATEJA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY,WARANGAL,A.P.,IS IT APPROVED BY PCI,ESTD IN 2007 ,AFFLIATED TO KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY.
4th June 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I was completed my B. Pharmacy from Shri Vivekanand college of B. Pharmacy, Rahuri Factory, Tq. Rahuri, Di. A'Nagar.(MS) , is it approved by PCI or not Please replay me, give me the information please.

Dilip Chavan.
21st November 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

NRI INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY APPROVED BY PCI
21st December 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

sir madanlal institute of pharmacy.pci approved h ya nhi ?
8th April 2014, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

good morning sir , my self atul kumar from agra public institute of tech. and comp. edu. artoni agra,i want to know my college aproved by PCI in 2013-2014
25th July 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

gud afternoon sir,my name is anisha ,i did my bpharmacy in institute of pharmaceutical technology in spmvv thirupati.i want to letter in my college 2008-2012 pci approved or not pls telll me i want urjently
8th August 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Avanthi institute of pharmaceutical science hayathnagar
Is this college pci approved pls some one tell me list of pci approved colleges in hyd
6th December 2019, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

St.marys college of pharmacy,deshmuki.
Is this college was approved by 300 seats by AICTE,PCI& UG.........
IF approval has done mention the approved in which year n seats.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?