1st July 2012, 10:56 AM
B.sahiti

List of top colleges offering pharmaceutics approved by PCI in Hyderabad? My rank is 1125 in AP PGCET

I got 1125 rank in ap pgcet 2012, would you tell me list of top colleges offering pharmacutics approved by pci in hyderbad

Related Questions:
  1. Which college will I get after scoring g1648 rank in OU PGCET in Chemistry? List of the top 10 colleges offering Chemistry affiliated to Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  2. List of colleges in Hyderabad where I could take up M.Pharm Pharmaceutics?
  3. Top colleges in hyderabad under Osmania University -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which colleges can I get after scoring 486 rank in PGECET? List of M.Pharmacy colleges which are AICTE and PCI approved?
  5. List of M.Pharm colleges which are approved by AICTE and PCI? I have scored 1200 rank in PGECET -- [New]
  6. List of Colleges offering B.Pharmacy course in UP and approved by PCI?
  7. List of the PCI approved colleges in Gujarat?
  8. M.Pharm colleges offering Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad? How much is the fee structure?
  9. M.Pharm seat in AP after scoring 1600 rank in PGECET? List of PCI approved colleges in SV region? Details about web counseling?
  10. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Biochemistry in Hyderabad?
  11. List of colleges in India approved by PCI? Why PCI approved college are so important in India?
  12. Can I get admission in top colleges in Hyderabad with a rank of 8660 in PGCET Exam for the year 2012?
  13. List of colleges which is approved by PCI? How may I do registration in the same?
  14. Details about Fee Structure of M.Pharm course in AP State?
  15. What is the expected date of 10th standard exam results?
  16. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  17. List of colleges in which I can get a seat in Pharmaceutics? Any chance to get a seat in Hyderabad Colleges and Vijayawada Siddhartha College?
  18. Will I get M.Pharmacy seat in top 10 colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 930 rank in PGCET?
14th November 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top colleges offering pharmaceutics approved by PCI in Hyderabad? My rank is 1125 in AP PGCET

sir can u please guide me....am a student completed with b.pharm but in college without pci registration,can i opt for pci registered college for my masters and please i request u to mail me the colleges with pci registered m.pharm colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?