20th October 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Assam offering Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering and their admission procedure?

Hi all, I have completed my class from CBSE Board scoring 7.8 CGPA from Assam. So, I wanted to join Diploma courses in Aeronautical Engineering and my present age is 17 years. Will I be eligible to apply for the course? And, which colleges in Assam offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

23rd October 2019, 07:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Assam offering Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering and their admission procedure?

List of colleges in Assam offering Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course:-

College of Aeronautical Engineering, Guwahati, Assam

Assam Engineering College, Guwahati, Assam

Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati, Assam

Scholars Institute of Technology and Management, Guwahati, Assam

National Institute of Technology, Silchar, Assam

B. Borooah College, Guwahati, Assam

Yes, you are eligible to apply for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course with this age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?