22nd December 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?

Hello sir, I want to study Hotel Management course from Pune. Please tell me which are the colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. When should I fill the forms for admission in IHM next year?
  2. Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt?
  3. Procedure to get education loan for Hotel Management in IIHM, Pune?
  4. When IIHM will conduct entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Total fee expenses of this course?
  5. Can a Diploma in Hotel Management holder get admission in B.Sc in Hotel Management through lateral entry in IIHM colleges?
  6. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students?
  7. What should i study to make career in Cooking field after 12th from MCVC?
  8. Entrance exams for Hotel Management? colleges in pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  10. Information about salary and placements of IIHM, Kolkata
  11. Procedure to apply and syllabus of IIHM entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  12. For how many years we have to pursue hotel management? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  14. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  15. Date of IIHM entrance exam? Syllabus of the IIHM entrance test?
  16. Which is the best college for hotel management between IIHM and IHM? Which course between B,A, BSc Diploma
  17. List of colleges in Gujarat offering Bachelor of Hotel Management courses without any entrance exam
  18. Is it possible to pursue Bachelor in Hotel Management if I did not have English as a subject in class 12th? Are there any courses offered by IIHM without English?
22nd December 2016, 11:47 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study Hotel Management course from Pune. Please tell me which are the colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
IIHM entrance exam scores are accepted in every Hotel Management institute as it is national level exam.
  • MIT’s Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
  • Global College of Hotel Management
  • DINA Institute of Hotel and Business Management
  • Kohinoor School of Hospitality Management
  • Dr. D. Y. Patil Pratisthan
  • MES Institute of Management Careers
  • Maharashtra State Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology
  • Suryadatta Group of Institutes
  • St. Joseph’s Institute of Technology
  • Allana Institute of Management Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?