17th March 2014, 03:23 AM
m@y@nksahu

Which is the best college for hotel management between IIHM and IHM? Which course between B,A, BSc Diploma

which is best for hotel management , IIHM or IHM ???
which course is best in hotel mangmnt,.,,Ba,B.sc,diploma etc....??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  2. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  4. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  5. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
  6. Is it better to opt for BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course from IHM? Is this course oriented towards food making or towards hotel management?
  7. What is the fee structure to join IHM college of Hotel management?
  8. Jobs after doing BSc in hospitality and hotel administration
  9. What is the difference between IHM and IIHM?
  10. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  11. Which sector of hotel management job is suitable after completing B.Sc in hotel management from Ranjita IHM Bhubaneshwar?
  12. Can I get diploma Hard Copy after losing the original diploma certificate of IHM Ahmedabad?
  13. How can I convert diploma into BSc degree in hotel management? I have completed 3 years diploma in hotel management affiliated with Alagappa University
  14. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  15. How may I do Management Training Program from ITDC?What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done B.Sc in hotel management from SAMS IHM Varanasi
  16. Can I do BSc in hotel managment? I am a BPP holder
  17. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  18. Can I do graduation in Hotel Management after passing 12th science stream? Can I get admission in IHM Dadar without answering IIT JEE? What is the fee structure in IHM Dadar and Mumbai?
17th March 2014, 11:31 PM
govindu naik

Exclamation Re: Which is the best college for hotel management between IIHM and IHM? Which course between B,A, BSc Diploma

Quote:
Originally Posted by m@y@nksahu View Post
which is best for hotel management , IIHM or IHM ???
which course is best in hotel mangmnt,.,,Ba,B.sc,diploma etc....??
IIHM college is best for to do hotel management.
B.A.is the best course for hotel management
1st February 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best college for hotel management between IIHM and IHM? Which course between B,A, BSc Diploma

I want to which Institute is better for hotel management and which one gives best placmnt and salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?