13th June 2013, 03:14 PM
karpagam88

List of the colleges in Coimbatore or in Tamilnadu to do MS degree in computer science in correspondence

List the colleges in Coimbatore or in tamilnadu to do M.S degree in Computer science in Correspondance. Say the procedure to join in that course.Kindly Provide a worthful information.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS degree after completing UG degree in Tamilnadu or Abroad? What are the requirements and formalities to join MS degree?
  2. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of Engineering Colleges for M.Tech Computer Science at Coimbatore which admits students without GATE score?
  4. Can I do B.Ed degree after doing BSc computer science? List of the colleges in graduate?
  5. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  6. List of government colleges for admission in MSc Computer Science in Tamilnadu?
  7. List of top 10 colleges for M.E computer science and engineering in coimbatore?
  8. How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
  9. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech through correspondence course?
  10. Can I go directly to 2nd year for any correspondence degree after completing diploma in computer science?
  11. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  12. List of Colleges offering Civil Engineering at Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu?
  13. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence? -- [New]
  14. List of colleges offering M.Phil Computer Science part time in tamilnadu? I am a MCA graduate
  15. Am i eligible for Tamil Nadu SI exam after my correspondence degree in B.Sc ?
  16. Details of the colleges that offer M.E(Computer Science and Engineering) course through part time mode in Coimbatore
  17. Colleges providing M.Tech in Computer Science through correspondence course?
  18. List of colleges for admission in degree engineering after diploma in computer science
3rd July 2016, 07:02 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of the colleges in Coimbatore or in Tamilnadu to do MS degree in computer science in correspondence

Best colleges in Coimbatore or in Tamilnadu to do MS degree in computer science:-

::Coimbatore Institute of Technology
Civil Aerodrome Post
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

:r. Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology
Udumalai Road
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

::St. Peter’s Institute of Distance Education

::Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College

::Sapthagiri College of Engineering

::J.K.K Nataraja College of Arts and Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?