24th July 2018, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges with fee expenses offering BSc(Biotechnology) in Delhi

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BSc with Biotechnology course after completing my 12th Science. Can I know about the colleges in Delhi where this BSc course is available? Please let me know about the fee expenses also.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BSc(Nursing) in Delhi
  2. List of colleges offering Diploma in Labour Laws in Delhi? Course structure and fee expenses?
  3. List of colleges offering BDes(Fashion Design) with fee expenses in Greater Noida and Delhi?
  4. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  5. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BBA(H) in Kolkata
  6. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BFA in Bhubaneswar
  7. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  8. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Electronics) in Mumbai? Total fee expenses of this course?
  9. List of colleges offering MBBS with fee expenses in Bhopal -- [New]
  10. List of colleges offering correspondence B.Ed in Pune? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges offering BBA(H) with fee expenses in Cuttack
  12. List of colleges offering B.Tech(Mechatronics) in China? Total fee expenses?
  13. List of colleges offering B.Ed in Kolkata? When the admission will be started? Total fee expenses of B.Ed course?
  14. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Kochi
  15. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BArch in Kolkata
  16. List of colleges offering BS(Genetic Engineering) in Germany? Total fee expenses and scope of this course?
  17. List of colleges offering Pilot Training course in India? Fee expenses of this course?
  18. List of best Government colleges offering BBA(Airport Management) in Lucknow? Total fee expenses of this course?
29th July 2018, 01:53 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fee expenses offering BSc(Biotechnology) in Delhi

I had listed some of the popular colleges in Delhi NCR for pursuing B.Sc. Biotechnology.

Amity University, Noida
Total Fees: INR 7.63 lakhs

Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
Total Fees: INR 6.25 lakhs

School of Basic Sciences and Research, Sharda University, Greater Noida
Total Fees: INR 3.15 lakhs

IMS - Ghaziabad, UC Campus
Total Fees: INR 1.88 lakhs

National Institute of Management and Technology, Greater Noida
Total Fees: INR 1.66 lakhs
29th July 2018, 02:16 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fee expenses offering BSc(Biotechnology) in Delhi

This is a good idea to do B.Sc in Biotechnology. It is a common course offered by almost all universities. Candidates who completed class 10+2 with PCM are eligible to do this course. Biotechnology graduates can get jobs in just biotechnology sectors , they can get jobs in Animal Husbandry, agriculture and health care sectors. Besides these, they can get jobs in following sectors.

>>Bio Fertilizer Industry
>>Research Organizations
>>Crop Production Units
>>Marine Biotechnology Units
>>Food Processing Industries
>>National Bio-resource Development Firms
>>Chemical Industries
>>Colleges and Universities

List of colleges in Delhi offering B.Sc in Biotechnology:

>> Delhi Institute of Technology and Paramedical Sciences
D-237, Vivek Vihar Phase I, Vivek Vihar, Delhi, 110095

>> Delhi Degree College
D-17, Bareja Sadan, 3rd Floor, Main Mathura Road, Badarpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110044

>> Delhi Institute of Technology and Research
D-70, 100 ft. Main Road, Near Railway Flyover Pillar no. 13 School Block, Nathu Colony Landmark:- Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital. North East, Delhi, 110093

>> Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology
2nd Floor, Noida, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301

>> Jamia Milia Islamia
Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110025

>> Mahatma Gandhi University
E-77, South Extn. Part-1, Block E, South Extension I, New Delhi, Delhi 110049

Fee Expenses:

Fees are different in every above mentioned colleges or universities for the concerned course. In average, the fees are 10000-15000 Rupees per year. Contact the universities to know the exact fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?