10th February 2012, 01:54 PM
CJKAMDAR

List of the colleges in Gujarat offering diploma course in IT stream after 10th?

I m in 10th STD Gujarat.
I want to know about colleges or university in GUJARAT giving admission to 10th cleared in Diploma I.T.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  3. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat
  4. List of Government and Private colleges in Gujarat which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering to a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th?
  5. Diploma in architecture can be done after passing 10th? List of colleges in Gujarat?
  6. Details of all the colleges offering lateral entry in Gujarat with their last years merit list and their D2D seats availability?
  7. Colleges offering admission in Diploma in Architecture at Gujarat?
  8. Eligibility to study D.Arch in CEPT University on 10th basis? List of D.Arch colleges in Gujarat?
  9. List of government colleges offering diploma in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat for ITI student?
  10. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Gujarat on 10th basis?
  11. List of government colleges offering B.E through correspondence in Gujarat? What's the applying procedure? I've passed my diploma(civil engineering)
  12. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  13. List of Pharmacy Diploma colleges offering admission on 10th basis in Mumbai? -- [New]
  14. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of government colleges offering BCA course in Rajkot, Gujarat?
  16. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  17. List of Aeronautical engineering colleges available in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  18. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
17th May 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges in Gujarat offering diploma course in IT stream after 10th?

I want to know wether i can do diploma(after std 10) in biotechnology.Please let me know about the colleges offering me biotechnology and diploma in microbiology as soon as possible( preferably in gujarat)
25th May 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges in Gujarat offering diploma course in IT stream after 10th?

after 10th Michenical engineers course in Govt. polytecnic gujarat
31st May 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

i hav failed in twelth science i want to go for diploma engineering what will be the critteria for admission
8th June 2012, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in computer engineering.. How much % required for it?
4th November 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to admission in civil engineering atfter 10th i have get 42.5% i
17th June 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

diploma computer collage in jmanager ?
26th June 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

After 12th exam, diploma course available??
25th July 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I have fail in 10th exam in one subject i had give exam after my result come can i get admission in college n in any line of diploma
26th March 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I appeared ssc& my targate is 80 so which faculty is best for me give
Suggetion.
10th May 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

want admission in and around baroda -dackward class quota in mechanical ,automobileor electrcal enginering
11th May 2017, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed my 10 std from Uttar paradesh board, and I want take admission in diploma in Gujarat
state.
Even in dimd university too
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?