12th December 2014, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Gujarat on 10th basis?

Hello
Is there are colleges or schools teaching
aeronautical engineering in diploma in region of gujarat ????
(i am sure to get 80% up in tenth)
please let me know immediately
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through correspondence on 10th basis?
  2. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  3. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Thane for 10th passed student?
  4. List of Aeronautical engineering colleges available in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  5. How to do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th board exam? How much percentage will I need? Best colleges in Gujarat for this course?
  6. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  7. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  8. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. List of the colleges in Gujarat offering diploma course in IT stream after 10th?
  10. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Mumbai? -- [New]
  11. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  12. List of Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information and list of institutes which offers Diploma in Creative Writing in India on 10th basis?
  14. Can I do diploma in aeronautical engineering after standard 10th? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?
  16. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  17. Admission to direct 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 65% in Diploma Mechanical? List of the government institutes?
  18. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
14th December 2014, 02:41 PM
bablurocks

Default Re: List of institutes which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Gujarat on 10th basis?

The following are college which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Gujarat :-

Indian Institute Of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology

Ahmedabad Institute of aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology

Western India Institute Of Aeronautics Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Gujarat Technological University

Sardar vallabhbhai patel institute of technology
14th December 2014, 08:49 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Gujarat on 10th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Is there are colleges or schools teaching
aeronautical engineering in diploma in region of gujarat ????
(i am sure to get 80% up in tenth)
please let me know immediately
thank you in advance

To do Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering you nee to have completed 10th from a recognized school board of education and as you have asked for the information regarding the colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Gujarat,refer below for information regarding it.

Colleges for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Gujarat:

> Indian Institute Of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology

> Gujrat Institute Of Aeronautical & Telecommunication Engineering

> Gujarat Technological University - Ahmedabad, Gujarat

> Ahmedabad Institute Of Aeronautical Engineering And Information Technology, Gujarat

> Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology (S.V.I.T.) - Valsad, Gujarat

> Western India Institute Of Aeronautics - Ahmedabad, Gujarat

> School of Aeronautics, Dwaraka , Gujarat

> Sri Venkataswara College of Engineering, Kheda, Gujarat

> Government Engineering College,Dahod, Gujarat

> Sir Bhavsinghji Government Engineering College,Bhavnagar, Gujarat

Regards
~Jxsab~
14th December 2014, 10:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Following are the list of colleges, which are offering Diploma course in Aeronautical engineering in Gujarat.

1)LDRP Institute of Technology and Research
Address:
Sector - 15, Near KH - 5,
Gandhinagar, Gujarat

2)Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Address:
Gandhinagar-Ahmedabad Road,
Indroda Circle,
Gandhinagar, Gujarat

3)Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology
Address:
Kasturbhai Lalbhai Campus,
niversity Road, Navrangpura,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

4)G.H. Patel College of Engg & Technology
Address:
Vallabh Vidhyanagar, Gujarat

5)Gandhinagar Institute of Technology (GIT)
Address:
Khatraj-Kalol Road,
Moti Bhoyan, Kalol, Gujarat

6)Government Engineering College
Address:
Children's Traffic Park,
Athwa, Surat, Gujarat
26th December 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in standerd 10 in gujrat in gujrat medium can I get add mission in the diploma aeronautical engineering in gujrat?
6th April 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is Sharma Anuj Sanjay, I have completed my 10th std. In Gujarat in 2018 and i am pretty sure that i m going to get above 90% and i also am very interested in aeronautical engineering in diploma after 10th and i dont want to do 12th std. Can you suggest me best collages in Gujarat and the subjects regarding this field.
If you cant suggest good collages its ok but give me the subjects in diploma so that i can start preparing for it..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?