4th November 2018, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges/institutes in Odisha offering B.Tech via distance mode of education

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical branch and I got a job in central government since last 2 years. Now I want to study B.Tech in Mechanical branch. So, which are the institutes and colleges in Odisha offering B.Tech via correspondence mode of education?

12th November 2018, 01:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges/institutes in Odisha offering B.Tech via distance mode of education

There are some colleges and universities which offer distance Bachelor of Technology in Odisha but you must note that distance and part time Bachelor of Technology is not approved by AICTE.

List of such colleges in Odisha:

1. Institute of Engineering and Management Studies, Bhubaneshwar.

2. Attitude Business School, Bhubaneshwar.

Instead of distance B.Tech, you should take study leave and pursue regular B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?