19th May 2016, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor after studying Distance M.Tech and having 6.5 years and counting job experience? List of institutes offering distance M.Tech in India?

Hello,
I have completed B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering and currently working in a Multi National Company in Pune and have 6.5 years of work experience. I want to study M.Tech so that if in future I have to leave IT job and go for teaching job. But I don't want to leave my current job. Can you tell me about some institutes which offer distance learning M.Tech program in India? Also, does distance learning add any value and will the colleges prefer me as a Professor based on distance learning M.Tech Degree?

Related Questions:
  1. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  2. Colleges offering M.Tech in distance? I have scored 266 marks
  3. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do M.Tech through distance after completing MBA? List of universities offering M.Tech?
  5. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  6. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  7. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  8. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  9. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  10. Universities offering distance M.Tech courses after B.Tech CSIT? When will the notifications come out?
  11. Universities offering M.Tech in CSIT through distance? Date of next exam notification?
  12. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech distance education and part time?
  13. List of Universities offering M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) through distance learning?
  14. Which universities should I prefer for doing M.Tech distance course in Chennai?
  15. Colleges offering MTech in Information Technology through weekend college or distance education?
  16. How to do M.Tech in distance learning? I have done B.E mechanical
  17. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  18. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
28th May 2016, 07:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor after studying Distance M.Tech and having 6.5 years and counting job experience? List of institutes offering distance M.Tech in India?

Yes, definitely you can become a Professor after studying Distance learning M.Tech Degree as distance course has the same value as the regular Board. There is no problem in it, whether you complete your M.Tech degree through distance mode. It is equivalent to the regular Board .

List of Institutes offering distance M.Tech in India:-

Pondicherry Engineering College Pondicherry
www.pec.edu

Gautam Buddh Technical University
www.uptu.ac.in

Dadasaheb Kannamwar College of Engineering
www.kdkce.edu.in

Nagpur University Maharashtra
www.nagpuruniversity.org

Lingaya's Institute of Management and Technology
www.lgimt.org

Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology
www.igdtuw.ac.in

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,
www.jntuh.ac.in

Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
www.iitb.ac.in

Kamla Nehru Institute Of Technology
www.knit.ac.in

Sikkim manipal university
www.smu.edu.in

Amity university
www.amity.edu

Lovely professional
www.lpu.in

Maharshi dayanand university
www.mdurohtak.ac.in

Pondicherry Engineering College Pondicherry
www.pec.edu

Gautam Buddh Technical University
www.uptu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?