13th June 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering B.E in Mechanical Engineering after scoring 58.66% and 55 marks in AIEEE?

Sir i have completed 12th with PCM group .i have got 58.66percent marks and 55 out of 360 for AIEEE.I want to do BE in Mechanichal Engineering,please provide the list of colleges in Maharashtra.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the possible rank I can get after scoring 160 to 170 marks in AIEEE? Chances of getting mechanical engineering branch? Which are the colleges offering the same?
  2. Colleges in which I can get admission for marine engineering or mechanical engineering after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  3. List of engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Which are the best engineering colleges in India offering B.Tech in Mechatronics/Mechanical?
  5. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  6. Can I get admission in any engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 3,92,000 in AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  9. Can I get admission in Delhi or Punjab in Mechanical Engineering after passing AIEEE with 50 marks? List of colleges to which I should approach?
  10. List of the engineering colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 130 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Colleges which I should select in Punjab for doing Mechanical Engineering after scoring 72 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Can I get government engineering college after scoring 36 marks in AIEEE?
  13. In which top engineering colleges can I get after scoring 86 marks in CET exam and 41 marks in AIEEE exam?
  14. Do I have any option to get admission in any reputed engineering college after scoring 40 marks in AIEEE? List of such colleges?
  15. Top engineering colleges that I can get in Civil Engineering after scoring 86 marks in CET exam and 41 marks in AIEEE exam?
  16. Which college can I get after scoring 104 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. List of engineering colleges after scoring 29 marks in AIEEE? Do I have any chance to get admission without donation?
  18. Where can I get admission in mechanical engineering after scoring 146 marks in AIEEE under defence quota?
19th June 2011, 01:46 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering B.E in Mechanical Engineering after scoring 58.66% and 55 marks in AIEEE?

Dear Friend

With this marks in AIEEE you will not get admission in any college through AIEEE
counseling if you are in GEN or OBC category. For SC/ST/PH candidates there are
chances of getting admission in some college through AIEEE counseling otherwise
it is nearly impossible.

If you are looking for some college in Maharashtra you should attend the MHT-CET
counseling on the basis of AIEEE score. Every private college(participating in MHT-CET)
do have provision of keeping some seats reserved for AIEEE quota.
As per eligibility criteria one should have positive score in AIEEE and 50% marks in PCM
in 12th. So you are eligible for admission in some private college there.

Visit: http://www.dte.org.in/fe2011/StaticPages/Default.aspx

The submission of application starts on 21st June.

Visit the website and collect the required information.

Dear Friend

With this marks in AIEEE you will not get admission in any college through AIEEE
counseling if you are in GEN or OBC category. For SC/ST/PH candidates there are
chances of getting admission in some college through AIEEE counseling otherwise
it is nearly impossible.

If you are looking for some college in Maharashtra you should attend the MHT-CET
counseling on the basis of AIEEE score. Every private college(participating in MHT-CET)
do have provision of keeping some seats reserved for AIEEE quota.
As per eligibility criteria one should have positive score in AIEEE and 50% marks in PCM
in 12th. So you are eligible for admission in some private college there.

Visit: http://www.dte.org.in/fe2011/StaticPages/Default.aspx

The submission of application starts on 21st June.

Visit the website and collect the required information.
19th June 2011, 01:58 PM
gurpreetrodger

Default Re: List of colleges offering B.E in Mechanical Engineering after scoring 58.66% and 55 marks in AIEEE?

Friend u should try for ur state colleges counselling and fill there applications forum for getting admission in them keep trying can help u to get a good college
19th June 2011, 01:59 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i have completed 12th with PCM group .i have got 58.66percent marks and 55 out of 360 for AIEEE.I want to do BE in Mechanichal Engineering,please provide the list of colleges in Maharashtra.
Dear Friend,

Please wait for sometime you will get the exact list as per the AIEEE ranking.

In maharashtra you can see through searching on google.

Regards.

Ramjash
19th June 2011, 03:07 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Hello friend ...

After scoring 58.66% of the marks in the 12th board examination you are not eligible for the AIEEE entrance exams ..

And also after getting the 55 marks in the AIEEE you won't get any of the NITs as well as the private colleges on the basis of the central counseling ....

So you should go for the admission on the basis of the AIEEE rank in the state counseling in the states of the Orissa , West Bengal and Maharashtra ...

For the Maharashtra state counseling for the admsssion on the basis of the AIEEE rank the online registration has been started and submission starts by 21st june 2011 .
For the detailed information you can visit the official website of the dte ...
http://www.dte.org.in

Here I am attaching the details of the dte counseling and the important dates involved in the counseling .....
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification_Online_Application_Engineering_2011.pdf(203.6 KB, 113 views)
19th June 2011, 05:20 PM
kartavya99

Quote:
your marks is too low for admission in b.e.
19th June 2011, 05:43 PM
sourindra

You will not get any college through counseling. You can try in private colleges.
19th June 2011, 07:12 PM
kritika kaushik
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: List of colleges offering B.E in Mechanical Engineering after scoring 58.66% and 55 marks in AIEEE?

Quote:
Hey
It's a really low score,with this score you will not get admission in best college.
You should prefer private colleges in maharashtra such as:
1 Department of Technical Education web page.
2 All India Engineering Entrance Examination.
3 All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society's College of Engineering (Affiliated to University of Pune and approved by AICTE).
4 Amrutvahini College of Engineering.
5 Anjuman-I-Islam's S.M.H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering.
6 Anuradha Engineering College.
7 Appasaheb Birnale College of Architecture.
8 B.K.P. Sabha's College of Architecture.
9 Army Institute of Technology.
10 Bapurao Deshmukh College of Engineering (Affiliated to Nagpur University)
These are some colleges you should prefer in maharashtra but i think the colleges has been demanding the donation so,you have to prepare for that.
All the best...
27th June 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 83% marks in my 12th(PCM) and 74 marks in aieee, suggest me some colleges in mumbai for b.tech/b.e mechanical
2nd July 2011, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have complitate 12th with general got 69% &58(MHT-CET) Sugest me Some collage in marathwada region for electrical enginirig
4th July 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

when i give colleges name
12th July 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

college name list
31st May 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 65% marks in pcm and i m getting about 62 marks in aieee can i get any college through aieee counseling in noaida or ghaziabad i m of general category
11th June 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 58.8% in my 12 class and have scored 65 marks in aieee cn i get admision in any private college in UP or MP??
14th June 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 59 MARKS IN AIEEE...SO WHICH COLLEGE WILL ACCEPT ME IN MUMBAI...??
IF ITS PRIVATE ALSO THEN ALSO I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM SO PLZ HELP ME...!
16th June 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i have just completed the diploma searching for government B.E college in mechanical
i expect above 70% in diploma
so now which college i can get admission in mumbai ....to do my degree
12th June 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to govt. engineering college in maharashtra after scoring 63% in 12th and 53 out of 360 in AIEEE. I come in sc category and want to do electronics engineering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?