16th April 2018, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering BA(Police Administration) in Tamil Nadu

Hi friends, I want to do B.A. in Police Administration. Can I know that where are the colleges available in Tamil Nadu which offers this course? Kindly tell me about the colleges immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering BA(Police Administration) in Tamil Nadu
  2. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  3. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  4. List of colleges offering part time PhD(Tamil) in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  6. List of colleges offering MBA(Environmental Management) in Tamil Nadu?
  7. List few self financing colleges in Tamil Nadu for studying BDS course?
  8. List of colleges offering MA(Mathematics) in Tamil Nadu?
  9. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of top engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu offering B.Tech courses in various discipline
  11. List of colleges offering Diploma in Leather Technology in Tamil Nadu?
  12. List of colleges offering placement to M.Sc(Microbiology) students in Tamil Nadu? Prospects of this specialization?
  13. List of Colleges offering Integrated M.Sc in Microbiology in Tamil Nadu?
  14. List of colleges offering MCom(Marketing) in Tamil Nadu
  15. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  16. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  17. Colleges offering BCom(Computer Applications) in Coimbatore -- [New]
  18. Private and Government colleges which offer B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chennai?
22nd April 2018, 01:34 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering BA(Police Administration) in Tamil Nadu

In Chennai, there is one descent college that is offering BA (Police Administration) course i.e.

Jayagovind Harigopal Agarwal Agarsen College, Chennai
Address: Venugopal Nagar, Madhavaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600060
Phone: 044 2555 9001
Affiliated To: University of Madras
Established in: 2000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?