26th May 2010, 08:27 PM
Bhaveshdj

List of colleges offering BFA course? Date of the entrance and the procedure to apply?

Hi
I want know the list of college in Mumbai offering BFA course and what is there Entrance Exam date and procedure to aplly

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Mumbai offering BFA course?
  2. List of colleges offering Ph.D in Unanipathy course? What is the selection procedure?
  3. What is the date of announcement of BFA entrance
  4. List of colleges which offer BFA course in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for Commerce student?
  5. When the application form of BFA entrance exam will be released in Delhi? Syllabus and date of examination? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BFA(Painting)?
  6. What is the percentage required for admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts in Lucknow University?
  7. Colleges/Institutes in Mumbai offering BFA course?
  8. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  9. Information, eligibility criteria, course duration and list of BFA colleges?
  10. List of Colleges offering BFA Degree in Correspondence in Delhi?
  11. How can I apply to get admission in any college for BFA? Last date of form submission? Fee structure of BFA course?
  12. List of BFA 2016 entrance exams? Eligibility criteria, fee and colleges in North India?
  13. Entrance exam, eligibility and procedure to get admission in colleges offering Astrophysics course in India?
  14. Admission details regrading colleges in Pune offering BFA course?
  15. What is the date of BFA entrance exam?
  16. List of colleges which offers Bachelor of Fine Arts in UP? Should I have to study MFA after BFA? Scope of BFA?
  17. Date of BFA entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can a Diploma in Civil engineer study BFA course? Where should I apply for it? List of entrance exams for it? -- [New]
13th October 2011, 07:43 PM
malek basit

Default Re: List of colleges offering BFA course? Date of the entrance and the procedure to apply?

hello friends

P.G.Diploma Courses @ Faculty Of Arts (Medium of Instruction is English)

• Part Time Courses in Russian-III: Full Term
Eligibility : Diploma in Russian or SYBA Major/Minor or an examination, equivalent thereto.

P.G.Diploma 30 Seats

• Post Diploma in German
Eligibility : Diploma in German/ SYBA Major/Minor or any equivalent examination
Syllabus
P.G.Diploma 30 Seats

• Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Corporate Finance
Eligibility : The Course is Open to Graduates from any discipline. The course is conducted in the evening from 6.30pm to 8.30 pm.
Admission Procedure Syllabus

so,choose yor careear in diplomaa ok

Basit malek
4th November 2011, 09:54 PM
rudramishra

Default Re: List of colleges offering BFA course? Date of the entrance and the procedure to apply?

• Post Diploma in German
Eligibility : Diploma in German/ SYBA Major/Minor or any equivalent examination
Syllabus
P.G.Diploma 30 Seats
Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Corporate Finance
Eligibility : The Course is Open to Graduates from any discipline
24th April 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the fine colleges in delhi, when they are opening.?
16th May 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,

kindly provide entrance date and application form of BFA- MS university of BAroda.
my mail id is- [email protected]
15th April 2017, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

BFA last date of admission in up and where I can find admission in Purvanchal university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?