9th December 2018, 03:58 PM
K@2001

List of colleges offering BSc(Biotechnology) in Guwahati? Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th with Science stream. I want to study BSc with Biotechnology after completing my 12th. I would like to know about the colleges anywhere in Guwahati which provides this BSc course? And also let me know about the cutoff percentage which is essentially required for securing admission.

13th December 2018, 11:48 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering BSc(Biotechnology) in Guwahati? Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to secure admission?

List of colleges offering BSc(Biotechnology) in Guwahati

** Assam Down Town University
Sankar Madhab Path, Gandhi Nagar, Panikhaiti
Guwahati, Assam

** Gurucharan College
Silchar
Silchar, Assam

** Jagiroad College
Jagiroad
Marigaon, Assam

** Kaliabor College
V.P.O. Kuwaritol, Sub-Div- Kaliabor
Nagaon, Assam

The basic eligibility required to get admission in BSc(Biotechnology) course, the candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream with at least 50 to 60% from a recognized board.
15th December 2018, 10:44 AM
akhilking

Default Re: List of colleges offering BSc(Biotechnology) in Guwahati? Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to secure admission?

List of colleges offering BSc(Biotechnology) in Guwahati are given below:-

>>Asian Institute of Management & Technology, Guwahati
Capmpus: #12, Bhaskar Nager, Near Gauhai Commerce College (Behind Cafe Coffee Day) , R.G. Baruah Road, Guwahati

>>Gauhati University (Department of Biotechnology)
Gopinath Bordoloi Nagar,, Guwahati

>>Pandu College , Guwahati

>>Royal Group of Institutions (RGI) Betkuchi, Opp. Tirupati Balaji Temple, NH 37, Guwahati 781035

>>Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management and Technology (GIMT) Hathkhowapara, Azara, Guwahati - 781017.

The Cutoff percentage required in 12th may vary college to college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?