10th July 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering M.Sc Mathematics and their admission criteria?

I have completed my BE regular degree course. And, now I wanted to do M.Sc in Mathematics. So, I am searching for few good colleges offering M.Sc Mathematics. In which all colleges can I try? Can I take direct admission?

19th June 2020, 12:57 AM
debanjana_moni
Member+

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Sc Mathematics and their admission criteria?

Loyola College, st. xaviers college, christ university, MCC, TOCS, ramjas college, HRC, presidency college, gargi college, RRC, OCW- all the colleges over here are merit based and admission is taken on the marks got in the b.sc marksheet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?