23rd May 2020, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Integrated MSc+PhD Mathematics program in India? Procedure to secure admission?

Dear friends, I am going to complete my BSc in Mathematics Honours. I want to do Integrated MSc+PhD program in Mathematics after completing my Graduation. Kindly tell me which are the colleges offering this course anywhere in India? What is the procedure for the admission?

30th May 2020, 07:08 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: List of colleges offering Integrated MSc+PhD Mathematics program in India? Procedure to secure admission?

These are some of the colleges:

1.Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai.
2.Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai.
3.Harish-Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad.
4.Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore & Kolkata.
5.Chennai Mathematical Institute, Chennai.
6.Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.

7th November 2022, 10:23 PM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: List of colleges offering Integrated MSc+PhD Mathematics program in India? Procedure to secure admission?

List of colleges

Harish chandra research institute

Indian statistical institute

Chennai mathematical institute

Tata institute of fundamental research

Institute of mathematical science

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?