5th December 2020, 11:32 AM
siddhosali

List of colleges offering MTech without GATE in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai

Hi everyone, what are the colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai which are offering MTech program without GATE? Please let me know about the colleges where I can secure an admission without GATE. Waiting for your response!

11th December 2020, 08:07 PM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Default Re: List of colleges offering MTech without GATE in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai

Students who have done their BE programme from IIIT ,can join IITS for MS , Mtech or PHD programme without valid gate score. Gate is not mandatory for M-Tech admissions, if you have 60% in BE/B.Tech. But for selection in PSU's, 60% is compulsory. There are a few names of colleges for join M.Tech programme in Mumbai.
1.Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute - VJTI Mumbai.
2.K J Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology
3.NMIMS Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering, Mumbai
4. Sardar Patel institute of Technology, Mumbai
5. Saraswati college of engineering, Navi Mumbai
6. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University, Navi Mumbai
13th December 2020, 03:36 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering MTech without GATE in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai

I have listed below some of the engineering insitutes/colleges where you can get admission for ME/M.Tech without qualifying GATE exam.

These colleges either conduct their own entrance exam or admit students on the basis of their BE/BTech percentage.
  • Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering, Mumbai
  • Amity University, Mumbai
  • International School of Engineering, Mumbai
  • KJ Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, Mumbai
  • LN Group of Institutes, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?