3rd March 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get admission in M.Tech in France for a B.Tech graduate who had 4 backlog? Cutoff marks required in IELTS to get admission?

Hello Friends, I wish to do my M.Tech in France. But I had 4 backlogs in my B.Tech which is cleared. I got 8.7 CGPA in B.Tech and preparing for IELTS. So, what I score in IELTS and I get any problem due to my backlogs for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff score required in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at France?
  2. What is the cutoff score required in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at France?
  3. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  4. Is it difficult to study M.E.(Aerospace Engineering) in Canada if secured 7.15 CGPA in B.E. with 7 backlogs and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Cutoff Bands required in IELTS to study MS in University of Toronto?
  6. Cutoff marks required in SRMJEEE to get BTech(Genetic Engineering) admission? -- [New]
  7. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  8. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  9. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  10. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  11. Cutoff marks required in IELTS to study Bachelor of Global Management in Simpson College?
  12. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Whether my backlogs will affect the admission in universities of Canada?
  14. Admission in France for Masters in Engineering Management having good CGPA and IELTS scores?
  15. Can I do Mtech after Btech if I have backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  17. Can I pursue High School in Canada without IELTS? Cutoff marks required in 10th CBSE to get admission?
  18. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
4th April 2018, 09:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get admission in M.Tech in France for a B.Tech graduate who had 4 backlog? Cutoff marks required in IELTS to get admission?

There is no problem if you had 4 backlogs in your B.Tech course. Since, you have completed your B.Tech course with clearing all the backlogs at this instant, you can very much apply for the M.Tech course in France based on your B.Tech qualification.
In order to get admission in different Universities, you need to qualify in the IELTS and GRE examination. You must have to score a minimum of 6.5 bands in the IELTS examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?