27th December 2011, 01:53 PM
dhananjay26

List of colleges offering PG diploma and MSc in textile in Maharashtra?

list of college in offring pg diploma & msc in textile and apprial disine in maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering B.Tech in Textile and Fashion designing who take admission in 2nd year after diploma in textile designing?
  2. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  3. List of colleges which provide B.Tech(Textile) degree through distance learning program for diploma holders?
  4. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry for B.Tech Textile? I am pursuing diploma in handloom and textile technology
  5. List of colleges available in Maharashtra to do diploma course?
  6. List of institutes offering Diploma correspondance course in Textile Technology?
  7. Is MSc Nanotechnology offered in India? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering the course?
  8. List of colleges offering correspondence course in Textile technology?
  9. Colleges and universities offering MSc computer software course in Maharashtra?
  10. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  12. List colleges in Maharashtra offering Post Graduation in Wine Technology? -- [New]
  13. List Of Colleges for Msc (IT) in Maharashtra
  14. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  15. List of B.E. colleges in Maharashtra for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  16. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering(Maharashtra)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to work in textile ministry Maharashtra? I have completed B.Tech in Textile Technology
  18. List of government colleges offering Safety Engineering Diploma in Maharashtra? Course duration and total expenses?
22nd April 2012, 09:44 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering PG diploma and MSc in textile in Maharashtra?

MSc Textile colleges in Maharashtra :

Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women University

Shri Shivaji College of Arts , commerce & Science

Guardian School of desogn & management

Avinashilingam university

Maharaja sayajirao university

PG Diploma Colleges in Maharashtra :

Balaji Institute of Management

K J Somaiya institute of management

S P Jain Institute of management

SVKMS NMIMS University

University of Bombay

Veermata jijabai Technical institute
14th October 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering PG diploma and MSc in textile in Maharashtra?

Dear Sir,
Who can take admition in this course pls confirm me basics education for this subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?