26th March 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges providing MA course after completion of graduation?

List of colleges providing MA course after completion of graduation? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Please provide me the details on the same. I need to apply for the best college for the course.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges providing graduation degree in Delhi except BA?
  2. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of colleges where I can join B.Sc Agriculture course? What should I do next after completion of graduation?
  4. List of top 10 colleges providing M.Sc in Food Technology?
  5. List of government medical colleges providing M.Pharm course?
  6. Scope for Civil Engineers after acquiring M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Difference between M.E and M.Tech? Is MBA necessary to do placements? What to prefer after B.E, MBA or M.Tech?
  7. List of all universities or colleges providing PG course in Fashion Designing all over India?
  8. List of colleges to get graduation admission after completion of 12th with 62% marks?
  9. List of top universities which offers M.Tech course after completion of graduation with zoology, Biotech and chemistry?
  10. List of best colleges offering M.Ed in Mumbai?
  11. List of colleges providing PG certification course on Ayurveda?
  12. List of medical colleges providing MBBS or BDS?
  13. List of colleges which provides admission to do MBA with less than 50% marks in graduation?
  14. List colleges for studying Post Graduation course in Food Technology in Pune?
  15. Colleges/universities providing admission to MSc in Agricultural on the basis of merit in graduation?
  16. M.Tech college that I can get after completion of graduation engineering in Mechanical? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. Which course to take after completion of BA graduation?
  18. List of colleges offering MBA in Shipping and Port Management? -- [Most Discussed]
28th March 2016, 11:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges providing MA course after completion of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of colleges providing MA course after completion of graduation? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Please provide me the details on the same. I need to apply for the best college for the course.

Thanks!
List of the college for M.A course in India:-

Jamia Millia Islamia
Ph. No: 011 2698 1717
Address: Jamia Nagar, Zakir Nagar Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi-110025

Bhim Rao Ambedkar College
Ph. No: 011 2281 4126
Address: Main Wazirabad Road, Yamuna Vihar, Shahdara, New Delhi, Delhi-110094

Shaheed Bhagat Singh College
Ph. No: 011 2925 0306
Address: Sheikh Sarai Phase II, New Delhi, Delhi-110017

University of Delhi
Ph. No: 011 2700 6900
Address: New Delhi, Delhi-110021

Shivaji College
Ph. No: 011 2519 1458
Address: Ring Road, Raja Garden, New Delhi, Delhi-110027
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?